Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

    Uh... ok, you can say both sides- but when has ANY of the left- and that goes from center all the way to full communism- that has followed the suggestion of violence? Moreso, attacking the Capitol Building? And murdering a cop (who I still see support the cops signs in Racist areas)?
    Pretty sure he thinks he's being reasonable by suggesting the Minneapolis and Portland riots were left-wing disturbances. And that whole CHAZ/CHOP neighborhood anarchy in Seattle.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Swansong View Post

      Evangelicals that have so thoroughly embraced Trump really mystify me. I get Christians that turned up their nose and voted for the Republican Candidate because liberals and abortion and whatever, but so many have so thoroughly embraceda man that is so completely anathema to Christ and his teachings.
      At some point, I don't even get the social issues. Other than pretending to pass laws about abortion, Racists have still not had a single policy or real programs out there to suggest to people to carry babies to term- all they try to do is prevent abortion by making hard.

      If you REALLY want to have a social thing happen, don't just prevent the alternative, highlight what they want.

      But all these "christians" do is embrace the party of NO and Racism.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

        Pretty sure he thinks he's being reasonable by suggesting the Minneapolis and Portland riots were left-wing disturbances. And that whole CHAZ/CHOP neighborhood anarchy in Seattle.
        It's interesting that Racists are so concerned about riots in cities where people "woke" up. But they are not concerned about a riot in the Capitol building. Funny how that is.

        Comment


        • I think part of the issue is that Fox News, et al, have told people that Minneapolis, Seattle and Portland have simply been burned to the ground and there's nothing left. My dad - who lives here in MA - tried explaining to me that my friends that live in Portland don't really know what's going on there, but he does. I was flabbergasted.
          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

            It's interesting that Racists are so concerned about riots in cities where people "woke" up. But they are not concerned about a riot in the Capitol building. Funny how that is.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Swansong View Post
              I think part of the issue is that Fox News, et al, have told people that Minneapolis, Seattle and Portland have simply been burned to the ground and there's nothing left. My dad - who lives here in MA - tried explaining to me that my friends that live in Portland don't really know what's going on there, but he does. I was flabbergasted.
              Yep. And to be fair Mainstream Press plays it up too. Local news here keeps finding ways to talk about how Minneapolis the City is dying cause everyone is moving to the suburbs. Last year Minneapolis had an 3% INCREASE in population.

              Then it gets framed in the "crime/unrest" is the reason businesses and people are "leaving" when in reality it has more to do with the astronomical rent, the growing desire for remote work (both on the business and employee side) and because as people age and have families they just tend to prefer the city less.

              Faux takes it to a while new level. According to their viewers on Twitter I am living 7 miles from ThunderDome and Mad Max is on the way...
              Last edited by Handyman; 07-13-2021, 11:18 AM.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

              "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

              Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Handyman View Post

                Yep. And to be fair Mainstream Press plays it up too. Local news here keeps finding ways to talk about how Minneapolis the City is dying cause everyone is moving to the suburbs. Last year Minneapolis had an 3% INCREASE in population.

                Then it gets framed in the "crime/unrest" is the reason businesses and people are "leaving" when in reality it has more to do with the astronomical rent, the growing desire for remote work (both on the business and employee side) and because as people age and have families they just tend to prefer the city less.

                Faux takes it to a while new level. According to their viewers on Twitter I am living 7 miles from ThunderDome and Mad Max is on the way...
                Feelings over reality, again. How is that Racists are so incredibly sensitive??? The way they treat others should mean they have characters of steel.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Handyman View Post

                  Yep. And to be fair Mainstream Press plays it up too. Local news here keeps finding ways to talk about how Minneapolis the City is dying cause everyone is moving to the suburbs. Last year Minneapolis had an 3% INCREASE in population.

                  Then it gets framed in the "crime/unrest" is the reason businesses and people are "leaving" when in reality it has more to do with the astronomical rent, the growing desire for remote work (both on the business and employee side) and because as people age and have families they just tend to prefer the city less.

                  Faux takes it to a while new level. According to their viewers on Twitter I am living 7 miles from ThunderDome and Mad Max is on the way...
                  It’s like that for any city of a decent size that has Democrats in control. They do the same thing with Anchorage for fucks sake.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

                  Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

                  Comment


                  • "The city is burning" and "the city is crime-infested" are just more dog whistles. We know what conservatives are doing when they say these things.

                    After all is said and done, every conservative message can be boiled down to two things: racism and religious fanaticism. In each instance, the leaders laugh at their supporters as they spread this poison. The leaders are educated and wealthy and don't share these bigotries at all. They are simply the tools the rich use to radicalize their victims to the point where they will be suicide bombers. Hitherto, the bombing was voting. Since 1/6 they may have inaugurated the next more literal phase.
                    Last edited by Kepler; 07-13-2021, 12:05 PM.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      "The city is burning" and "the city is crime-infested" are just more dog whistles. We know what conservatives are doing when they say these things.

                      After all is said and done, every conservative message can be boiled down to two things: racism and religious fanaticism. In each instance, the leaders laugh at their supporters as they spread this poison. The leaders are educated and wealthy and don't share these bigotries at all. They are simply the tools the rich use to radicalize their victims to the point where they will be suicide bombers. Hitherto, the bombing was voting. Since 1/6 they may have inaugurated the next more literal phase.
                      Can we just be honest with ourselves, they are Racists. Instead of the other R word, just use Racists. They own it now, it's impossible to deny. Soon, they may even embrace the label- who knows.

                      And it's also NOT about religion. Unless that's worshiping money. God has nothing to do with this. Their jesus hoards money, and hates people that are different.

                      Comment


                      • Daddy, why won’t you love me????

                        https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...63296743141390

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                          And it's also NOT about religion. Unless that's worshiping money. God has nothing to do with this. Their jesus hoards money, and hates people that are different.
                          Well, it's about their religion. And TBH their interpretation of Christianity ("do what I want or I'll kill you cuz GOD REASONS") lines up well with the history of Christianity since at least the First Council of Nicaea in 325 AD.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Can you summarize for we twitter impaired?
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                              Can you summarize for we twitter impaired?
                              Failson posted a ridiculous meme that was absolutely drenched in his desperate need for approval from Donald.
                              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                                Well, it's about their religion. And TBH their interpretation of Christianity ("do what I want or I'll kill you cuz GOD REASONS") lines up well with the history of Christianity since at least the First Council of Nicaea in 325 AD.
                                And they also don't call themselves Racists. Come on, WE can be honest about them. They are just greedy, selfish Racists. If there's a religion, it's a cult of money and hate.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X