Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tax Evasion? Fucking Tax Evasion? You're already rich. The rules already benefit you. What's the fucking point?
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Tax Evasion? Fucking Tax Evasion? You're already rich. The rules already benefit you. What's the fucking point?
      Remember the debate with Hillary where he bragged that not paying personal income taxes for a decade by claiming a bunch of losses and write-offs made him smart? This is that.

      Drumpf reportedly made hundreds of millions of dollars from his work and related licensing on “The Apprentice" over the years, which was apparently invested back into Drumpf Organization businesses. But the Times analysis of Drumpf’s finances finds those businesses have continued to lose millions, resulting in Drumpf avoiding payments on income taxes while earning millions from “The Apprentice” due to losses at other businesses.

      ...

      Drumpf Organization tax records also show, according to the Times, that between 2010 and 2018, it wrote off around $26 million in unexplained “consulting fees.” The consulting fees claimed as tax deductions for hotel projects in Vancouver and Hawaii match the payments Ivanka Drumpf reported, more than $747,600, from a consulting company she co-owned, according to the Times.
      They're a crime family running a money laundering scheme. Lock them up.

      EDIT: I would bet that if we could see the real books, the Trumps effectively live paycheck-to-paycheck, robbing Piedro to pay off Paulie (or Sergei).
      Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 07-02-2021, 09:01 AM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Tax Evasion? Fucking Tax Evasion? You're already rich. The rules already benefit you. What's the fucking point?
        Criminals who get rich don't stop being criminals.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Tax Evasion? Fucking Tax Evasion? You're already rich. The rules already benefit you. What's the fucking point?
          But he's not rich. Every dollar that comes in goes right back out to finance the huge debt he's accumulated.

          His entire business is one big Ponzi scheme, why he had to funnel every taxpayer dollar or campaign contribution he could into his private business.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by rufus View Post

            But he's not rich. Every dollar that comes in goes right back out to finance the huge debt he's accumulated.

            His entire business is one big Ponzi scheme, why he had to funnel every taxpayer dollar or campaign contribution he could into his private business.
            His father gave him over 400 million dollars. He had no reason ever to not be rich. Hell, he had a successful TV series. Very successful.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

            Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

              His father gave him over 400 million dollars. He had no reason ever to not be rich. Hell, he had a successful TV series. Very successful.
              He spent it all. (I mean, he spent 10x that but he never pays his bills.)

              You have to remember that Dump has never done anything in his whole life. His life has been you walk into a room, say a few stupid things, leave, and then the people you hire (and we've seen what caliber they are -- think of who would be willing to work for him) ostensibly do things using the vacuity of your name and persona.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

              Comment


              • Originally posted by rufus View Post

                But he's not rich. Every dollar that comes in goes right back out to finance the huge debt he's accumulated.

                His entire business is one big Ponzi scheme, why he had to funnel every taxpayer dollar or campaign contribution he could into his private business.
                It's more like a check kiting scheme, and it's so big whenever it reaches an apparent death sentence the banks are on the hook for so much they refuse to let it collapse.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

                  His father gave him over 400 million dollars. He had no reason ever to not be rich. Hell, he had a successful TV series. Very successful.
                  Apprentice was the only thing he ever succeeded at. And that makes perfect sense. A show made up of pure fiction masquerading as fact. Where nothing needs to make sense or be right or wrong--only to attract attention while it serves his ego and his need to bully.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    He signed the checks!
                    This is ultimately what's going to fuck him so hard. His kids are involved. His signature is on the checks. It's ovah!
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                      It's more like a check kiting scheme, and it's so big whenever it reaches an apparent death sentence the banks are on the hook for so much they refuse to let it collapse.
                      There are elements of both with good old fashioned snake oil and stock swindles added as well. He sells his name as collateral, borrows against himself/org/assets and then uses the fact he has financial backing to pump up the value and get more investors. He then runs around bragging that the money he has in the project is his own personal wealth to pump it up even more. Meanwhile he is using that money to pay off the debt on a previous project which is usually pennies on the dollar because he defaulted.

                      The key though is how he guarantees the loans he gets...he does it personally that way he can write it off his personal taxes. Meanwhile that money is also paying salaries for the people who work for him.

                      This is how the saga of the Chicago Trump Tower went down. Not only did he get the loan from Deutsche but also a hedge fund. He ended up screwing them both over then Kushner got Trump another loan from a different department at Deutsche (cause they said they were done with him) which he used to make payments on the original loan. He also sued them to delay default. And since he personally guaranteed everything he wrote the whole thing off his personal taxes.

                      Now I only stayed at a Holiday Inn last night but I think what is going to screw him over (if they get him) is the entanglement of his personal and organizational finances. There is no way he didn't screw that up because he doesn't have the attention to detail and he won't pay what it costs for others to do it right either. He believes it is a smarter investment to throw your money at suing those that go after you for twice the price (because of the publicity) than to do it right because doing it right means he doesn't get everything he wants.

                      Now the interesting thing is Deutsche turned over Trumps financials to the prosecutors last year. Deutsche is going to do everything they can to avoid the coming prison rape over money laundering and their shady *** deals with Kushner and Trump are at the forefront of all that.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

                      "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

                      Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Handyman View Post

                        There are elements of both with good old fashioned snake oil and stock swindles added as well. He sells his name as collateral, borrows against himself/org/assets and then uses the fact he has financial backing to pump up the value and get more investors. He then runs around bragging that the money he has in the project is his own personal wealth to pump it up even more. Meanwhile he is using that money to pay off the debt on a previous project which is usually pennies on the dollar because he defaulted.

                        The key though is how he guarantees the loans he gets...he does it personally that way he can write it off his personal taxes. Meanwhile that money is also paying salaries for the people who work for him.

                        This is how the saga of the Chicago Trump Tower went down. Not only did he get the loan from Deutsche but also a hedge fund. He ended up screwing them both over then Kushner got Trump another loan from a different department at Deutsche (cause they said they were done with him) which he used to make payments on the original loan. He also sued them to delay default. And since he personally guaranteed everything he wrote the whole thing off his personal taxes.

                        Now I only stayed at a Holiday Inn last night but I think what is going to screw him over (if they get him) is the entanglement of his personal and organizational finances. There is no way he didn't screw that up because he doesn't have the attention to detail and he won't pay what it costs for others to do it right either. He believes it is a smarter investment to throw your money at suing those that go after you for twice the price (because of the publicity) than to do it right because doing it right means he doesn't get everything he wants.

                        Now the interesting thing is Deutsche turned over Trumps financials to the prosecutors last year. Deutsche is going to do everything they can to avoid the coming prison rape over money laundering and their shady *** deals with Kushner and Trump are at the forefront of all that.
                        I don't know how accurate this is but it's so much fun I am accepting it all as gospel truth.

                        The only thing I don't get is why would anybody legitimate ever do business with him? It's a pain, if anything goes wrong he'll sue you, you probably will never get paid. I get that recently he was just laundering money for oligarchs but before that actual banks, who are supposed to know things, lent him money. WHY?
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                          I don't know how accurate this is but it's so much fun I am accepting it all as gospel truth.

                          The only thing I don't get is why would anybody legitimate ever do business with him? It's a pain, if anything goes wrong he'll sue you, you probably will never get paid. I get that recently he was just laundering money for oligarchs but before that actual banks, who are supposed to know things, lent him money. WHY?
                          Trump probably brings them business by word of mouth and the fact that he does business with them. You've been around an office. You know how ***-kissers work. They do exactly what the person that they want to become does.
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

                          Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

                          Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

                          Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

                            Trump probably brings them business by word of mouth and the fact that he does business with them. You've been around an office. You know how ***-kissers work. They do exactly what the person that they want to become does.
                            Which I get, but then when it comes time to signing the contract, you still have somebody with responsibility sitting on the other side of the table. What possible concatenation of events leads that person to sign?

                            Why would anyone ever assume any risk with this POS?

                            Are you saying other carnivores associate with Dump to access his saps to fleece? That is basically the business model of the Republican party now.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                              Which I get, but then when it comes time to signing the contract, you still have somebody with responsibility sitting on the other side of the table. What possible concatenation of events leads that person to sign?

                              Why would anyone ever assume any risk with this POS?

                              Are you saying other carnivores associate with Dump to access his saps to fleece? That is basically the business model of the Republican party now.
                              Because if it's not what RaceBoarder said, it's that they think they can outsmart stupid and "rich". Easier for Deutsche to just fire some as--shole. Well, that and you have to assume DB is basically the underworld's money laundering bank. So whatever trump is involved with, it's almost certainly tied to Russian organized crime and their government.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Well, that and you have to assume DB is basically the underworld's money laundering bank.
                                That's the World Bank.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X