Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Why is Donnie jr on the stand today and not hunter????

-someone, probably

Leave a comment:

• Whalers
    replied
    Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
    people who went to college supports Biden. It's exactly why "evidence" doesn't have to be real evidence
    Colleges like Cornell? Where Kep went? Yeah he LOVES real evidence. Adding again to the "Lack of Evidence" list below.

Originally posted by Whalers View Post

Lets put this statement and your "Lack of Evidence" assertions together in a single test. Will make this simple so all can see if Kepler, the pride of Cornell, is able to reason or be driven by emotion.

1) ERIC TRUMP's laptop shows up a NY repair store and he doesnt retrieve it
    2) The NY TIMES breaks the story of the laptops existence
    3) On said laptop are emails, texts, pictures, dates/times and a whole host of other "data"
    4) One email between ERIC and IVANKA states - 'Don't worry unlike Pop I won't make you give me half your salary,'
    5) Bank records obtained by Jamie Raskin show that Erik, Don Jr, Ivanka, Tiffany, Mary and 4 "mystery" Trumps received over $ 31,000,000 from foreign countries, INCLUDING RUSSIA
    6) This $ 31,000,000 is channeled thru multiple layers of shell corporations, and there is no exchange of goods or services for the payment
    7) Solyndra is on the verge of bankruptcy and wires BARON TRUMP $200,000 and then BARON sends a personal check to PRESIDENT TRUMP for the same $200,000 with "loan repayment" on the subject line. Then Solyndra goes bankrupt.
    8) 82,000 pages of emails originating from 3 secret email addresses linked to Trump were sent to Don Jr. A spokesperson said that these emails ONLY discussed the weather and grandkids.

Is this evidence? Or lack of evidence?
    Since Kep is in Covid protocol and been unable to tee this one up, want to take a swing MichVandal?

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Oh come on, that would be as dumb as them saying that of course they knew Trump was lying that he would lock Hillary up and he was actually the bigger man by not going after her for all of the horrible crimes she committed. I mean, could you imagine the level of lying to oneself to come to that conclusion? How sad would it be to throw away any minor inkling of personal respect and integrity for such a ridiculous stretch?
    Ummmm, gee what you just wrote sounds awwwwwfully familiar. Like I've seen someone post that on here before or something.........

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

No - if the right even bothered to try to resolve the cognitive dissonance, they would just claim that they ALWAYS just took Trump seriously but not literally, and isn’t it funny that those loser lefties took the bait and believed the literal word coming out of Trump’s mouth.
    Oh come on, that would be as dumb as them saying that of course they knew Trump was lying that he would lock Hillary up and he was actually the bigger man by not going after her for all of the horrible crimes she committed. I mean, could you imagine the level of lying to oneself to come to that conclusion? How sad would it be to throw away any minor inkling of personal respect and integrity for such a ridiculous stretch?

Leave a comment:

• LynahFan
    replied

So.... does that mean that MAGA Cult members are losers because they believed what dumpy said?
    No - if the right even bothered to try to resolve the cognitive dissonance, they would just claim that they ALWAYS just took Trump seriously but not literally, and isn’t it funny that those loser lefties took the bait and believed the literal word coming out of Trump’s mouth.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    I am not going to lie, I do not like this effort to try and keep Trump off the ballot.
    Sic semper proditores.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    I am not going to lie, I do not like this effort to try and keep Trump off the ballot.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Anyone who believes anything Dump says is a loser.
    It's one thing to say that, it's another when dumpy is calling his worshipers losers for listening to him.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Anyone who believes anything Dump says is a loser.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Donnie says you're a loser if you really thought Mexico was gonna pay for building the wall. Actually, he says it was only for a "piece" of the wall. I guess maybe they might have paid for one brick.

https://*****/DeSantisWarRoom/status...516744901?s=20

But I have to agree. His MAGA cult members are losers.
    So.... does that mean that MAGA Cult members are losers because they believed what dumpy said?

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Dumpy is suing in Michigan to keep his name on the ballot. There is a movement here to keep him off via the 14th.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Donnie says you're a loser if you really thought Mexico was gonna pay for building the wall. Actually, he says it was only for a "piece" of the wall. I guess maybe they might have paid for one brick.

https://*****/DeSantisWarRoom/status...516744901?s=20

But I have to agree. His MAGA cult members are losers.
    Last edited by rufus; 11-01-2023, 08:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Hectic times on the Hungary/Russia border.
    To be fair, Dump doesn't have dementia. He's been doorstop ignorant all his life.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Hectic times on the Hungary/Russia border.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    It's the actual result of 43 years of R rhetoric. Fear and hate to try to end government. And the only result of that will be rich people getting a whole lot richer because nobody can enforce laws.
    The most concise and exact description of "fiscal conservatism" I have ever read.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X