Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    This one is for Sicatoka: https://mobile.twitter.com/adam_brew...74664818720771



    Huh...

    Of course they are still trying to pass laws to restrict the vote...because otherwise they won't win.
    The GOP should just announce they will continue to harass black and poor voters until they win elections, and that it is therefore the voters' own fault if they have to keep hounding and persecuting them.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      CNN is saying they are hearing that Nazi Barbie Its Just Jared are distancing themselves from Trump...
      100% FAKE news. Pure bullsh*t PR to try and start the Javanka rehabilitation campaign.

      Comment


      • Normally I agree but Trump and his crew having been throwing Jared under the bus for months...plus apparently he is more unhinged than usual these days.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

        "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

        Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Normally I agree but Trump and his crew having been throwing Jared under the bus for months...plus apparently he is more unhinged than usual these days.
          Jared or Donald?



          Never-mind. Who would notice the difference either way.
          "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
          Groucho Marx
          "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
          Ron White
          "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
          Milo Bloom

          Comment


          • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

            100% FAKE news. Pure bullsh*t PR to try and start the Javanka rehabilitation campaign.
            I tend to agree. Must suck not being invited back to the social events they planned on having a deluge of invites to in 2021.

            Fuuuuuuuuuuck them.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

            Comment


            • Wouldn't it be delicious if Jared completely unloaded inside scoops to the press while Barbie was being served divorce papers?

              Comment


              • https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...ncing-n1272156

                Anna Morgan-Lloyd pleaded guilty to a single charge of illegally demonstrating in the Capitol building and was sentenced to three years of probation.

                Prosecutors said Morgan-Lloyd spent about 10 minutes inside the Capitol on the day of the riot and did not engage in any violent conduct or damage any property.
                I think this is ok. It should set some ground rules for some pretty big punishments for the people who were completely out of control. Now arrest President Trump. If it were Obama you would have done it already.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...ncing-n1272156



                  I think this is ok. It should set some ground rules for some pretty big punishments for the people who were completely out of control. Now arrest President Trump. If it were Obama you would have done it already.
                  Yeah she took a plea deal, which means nowhere near the max sentence, and by all I've read, she was a complete moron who didn't really seem like she was actively committing violence. Prison because she was part of this and she did, in fact, trespass. But save the big sentences for the violent ones and the ringleaders. And, in a pipe dream, their co-conspirators in congress.
                  I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    Wouldn't it be delicious if Jared completely unloaded inside scoops to the press while Barbie was being served divorce papers?
                    Those two are never getting divorced. The Trumps and the Kushners have their own red files on each other, with all the evidence of massive tax evasion and corruption both by families ready to go. If one goes down, they all go down.

                    Comment


                    • Yeah unless jail is involved the Kushners and Trumps are stuck with each other. Even if jail was involved Cunty Barbie will flip on Jared long before Jared would on her. He doesn't have the spine.

                      If MAGA Haberman writes a puff piece on them in the next few weeks we will know this is just a ploy to get back in the good graces on the Met Gala crowd. If not then there might be some legitimacy to the idea they are trying to get away from him. It isnt unheard of for narcissists like Trump to full on lose it when faced with their defeat so I can imagine the rants he is going on since he doesn't have his bully pulpit. Plus they might not like O'Reilly all that much...knowing him he probably tried to proposition them for a threeway and not just sharing her. (it wouldn't be the first time *cough*thatiswhyhesettled*cough* *cough*allegedly*cough*)
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

                      "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

                      Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                      Comment


                      • Giuliani loses his right to practice law in NY lol

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Yeah unless jail is involved the Kushners and Trumps are stuck with each other. Even if jail was involved Cunty Barbie will flip on Jared long before Jared would on her. He doesn't have the spine.

                          If MAGA Haberman writes a puff piece on them in the next few weeks we will know this is just a ploy to get back in the good graces on the Met Gala crowd. If not then there might be some legitimacy to the idea they are trying to get away from him. It isnt unheard of for narcissists like Trump to full on lose it when faced with their defeat so I can imagine the rants he is going on since he doesn't have his bully pulpit. Plus they might not like O'Reilly all that much...knowing him he probably tried to proposition them for a threeway and not just sharing her. (it wouldn't be the first time *cough*thatiswhyhesettled*cough* *cough*allegedly*cough*)
                          Use da loofah!!!
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

                            Those two are never getting divorced. The Trumps and the Kushners have their own red files on each other, with all the evidence of massive tax evasion and corruption both by families ready to go. If one goes down, they all go down.
                            I assume all of the MAGAT power elite (Dump, Kushner, 9/11 Nosferatu, Huckleberry, Christie, Stone, Bannon, Cohen, Manafort, Flynn, Gates, Barr) are an interlocking Jenga tower of lawsuits and leaks all triggered to launch the instant any of them walks through the prison door. That entire criminal syndicate is its own Sword of Damocles.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                            Comment


                            • https://twitter.com/jaketapper/statu...304490500?s=19

                              Top US general rejected Trump suggestions military should 'crack skulls' during protests last year, new book claims
                              Read the article...the quotes are nuts!
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

                              "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

                              Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                              Comment


                              • Dump is not alone in failing to take serious steps to stem global warming, but his active resistance to the necessary steps and his denial of science was, like so much of what he does, criminal. Covid 19 will be a gentle breeze compared to the shytstorm coming our way from global warming.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X