Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now we’re moving in to a Georgia audit?

“JUST IN: A Georgia judge on Friday agreed to unseal and inspect copies of 147,000 mail-in ballots in Georgia’s largest county amid ongoing claims of election fraud.

“Allowing this audit provides another layer of transparency and citizen engagement,” tweeted Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffenspperger.”

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...n7id1BUebZkecQ

Comment

• But no one's re-litigating the 2020 election. Doofus Kevin McCarthy told me so.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• “Please no coolers” lolololololol

scary it’s so close to me though

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...18960412758027

Comment

• With an all-star lineup like that, who's gonna miss it?

Comment

• C'mon out and support the Mike Lindell "I Need the Cash" Tour, because the cost of coke has really skyrocketed since the last time he was hooked!

Comment

• Manhattan DA has convened grand jury to hear Trump criminal charges.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                But no one's re-litigating the 2020 election. Doofus Kevin McCarthy told me so.
                Pelosi should just say ok, we’ll do it over. All the R’s that won seats will be replaced by their former occupants until all audits are done. Watch how fast it ends
                Last edited by jericho; 05-25-2021, 09:10 PM.
                Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• I hope this guy makes appearance at the mein pillow festival in wisco

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...E2GAyy4VEDOQTc

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    “Please no coolers” lolololololol

scary it’s so close to me though

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...18960412758027
                    GDO dies first in this equation.

You're welcome?
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• When you didn't think your cunning plan all of the way through: https://twitter.com/mattsheffield/st...73681324609536

(Not like the law will ever survive appeal but still....)

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        When you didn't think your cunning plan all of the way through: https://twitter.com/mattsheffield/st...73681324609536

(Not like the law will ever survive appeal but still....)
                        That's hilarious. I hope a bunch of lawyers are ready after the first banning.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• The law has no teeth anyways. The best was his announcement referencing how Twitter bans Trump but lets Ayatollah Khomeni post...Khomeni has been dead since before the fall of the Berlin Wall. I had a lot of fun on Twitter with that one :^)
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The Decline.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              The Decline.
                              LOL. That is fantastic.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Yes, the plexiglass reflections were your main problem: https://www.axios.com/rnc-presidenti...7e800dfd8.html

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X