Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Another reason not to fear The Storm.

Conservatives aren't just cowardly and stupid and fat and old. They are soft as a Fox News viewer's d-ck.
    I think I've said it before. All those white supremacist cosplayers are gonna get real tired of their patriotic battle raging after they've been out in the woods for a few weeks without their RV's and their ATV's, and they've run out of beer.

Not a lot of fun in the encampment when they can't sit around a roaring bonfire drinking beer all night, when that fire and noise gives away their location to the libbies flying the armed drones.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• I didn't realize horses could be junkies...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        I didn't realize horses could be junkies...
        Pretty sure mr Ed was on the hard stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Well if you had to hang out with Wilbur you would mainline coke too!!
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

When ever I see don jr, I think to myself, "That guy must have done a sh-tton of coke or has a wad of peanut butter behind his lips"
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

They are soft as a Fox News viewer's d-ck.
              Now see there. You have knowledge of things the rest of us can only dream about.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

Now see there. You have knowledge of things the rest of us can only dream about.
                You dream about Fox News viewers' soft d*cks?

Ewwwwwwwww.

Comment

• Threatening to erase people.

oh Lindsay, someday you may break free

https://mobile.***********/atrupar/s...41834495119366

Comment

• On the way out the door, the previous guy tried to give one last gift to his boss Vladdy.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      On the way out the door, the previous guy tried to give one last gift to his boss Vladdy.

NGL. There have been worse ideas.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• If this is even half true, prison is too light of a sentence.
                        Code:
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Troop withdrawals in and of themselves wouldn't have been a crime, just reckless and irresponsible. Unless you've got Trump on tape agreeing to do it for Vlad and/or Xi, it changes nothing.

Comment

• Oh I disagree. If you pull out of literally everywhere at once, there is clearly something nefarious going on.
                            Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Oh I disagree. If you pull out of literally everywhere at once, there is clearly something nefarious going on.
                              Or, its just big plssy baby acting like a big plssy baby because he lost an election.

And, its what his boss would have wanted him to do. Hotel in Moscow to build, and whatnot.

Edit: this board is a ****ing mess. You can write ****, but you can't write p i s s.

Comment

• Dump was paying off Putin for his election and probably a few billion in bribes, by surrendering the world to him.

Is that so wrong?

The shame of it is, under other circumstances, shrugging off this Empire would be the best thing the USG could do for (1) Americans and (2) the world.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X