Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A musician took Montero by Lil Nas X and made it a gospel song.

https://twitter.com/alispagnola/stat...25617375371266

I, for one, cant wait for conservatives heads to explode a second time over that song...
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
      A musician took Montero by Lil Nas X and made it a gospel song.

I, for one, cant wait for conservatives heads to explode a second time over that song...
      Ali Spangnola, a very funny, talented person. I remember her on the Cards Against Humanity episode of Table Top.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        Ali Spangnola, a very funny, talented person. I remember her on the Cards Against Humanity episode of Table Top.
        She has been a great follow on Twitter and YouTube. Insanely talented.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
          A musician took Montero by Lil Nas X and made it a gospel song.

Jesus ****, I had never seen the original song video. That was amazing. (Song is so whitebread it could be North Dakota).
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            So this is why Qtards are blathering on about Arizona.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Rschooley...07093514170371
            So dumb they can't even defraud right. Never make it easy to expose your scam BEFORE you do it.

Whoever decided to let a rando company do the audit should be sued by every Biden voter...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

So dumb they can't even defraud right. Never make it easy to expose your scam BEFORE you do it.

Whoever decided to let a rando company do the audit should be sued by every Biden voter...
              Code monkey zzzzzzzzz says judge is being paid to stop the count. I can’t even.

thryll do anything to push the lie and I hope this does cause mass lawsuits

Comment

• Just keep using those blue pens...that doesn't make you look shady and out of your element AT ALL! They never learn with this stuff like when they tried saying the votes were double counted because of the pens used and got proven wrong live on the news.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...87612226674689

How dumb are these people...
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Think of how stupid the Average American is... Then realize a majority of MAGA's are dumber than that!
                    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• One of the Jan 6 insurrectionists sent texts to his friends telling them how he had invaded the White House.

Yes, they're that stupid. And yet, they think of themselves as the ones who know everything.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

And in PA, the "known" election fraud was... .wait for it....

GOP sourced- https://www.mediaite.com/news/pa-rep...y-republicans/

Just as we thought a long time ago. And they were projecting THEIR known election fraud onto Democrats.

Kind of sickening that Republicans are actively destroying democracy, by their own means and questions.

Comment

Put it this way. I'm not that smart and I can't believe how stupid these people are.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I'd wondered what all the memes were about so I googled around a bit and came up effectively empty. There's no actual proposal on the table - anywhere - that does anything like what Fox News is whining about. It's a long time environmentalist goal to reduce meat consumption in general (and beef specifically) and that is referenced in AOC's GND synopsis, but that's about as specific as I can find.

This is straight fear mongering from the people that chastise us for "living in fear" because we don't want to spread a disease that's killed almost 600,000 Americans.
                            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

This is straight fear mongering from the people that chastise us for "living in fear" because we don't want to spread a disease that's killed almost 600,000 Americans.
                              It's called projection of themselves.

All of the hysteria, panic, fear, etc- have all come from the right in MUCH, MUCH higher volume over time. The only really fear thing coming from the left is environmental damage- other than that, it's just frustration of the made up fear from the right.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

It's called projection of themselves.

All of the hysteria, panic, fear, etc- have all come from the right in MUCH, MUCH higher volume over time. The only really fear thing coming from the left is environmental damage- other than that, it's just frustration of the made up fear from the right.
                                And that isn't fear from the Left, it's the recognition there is a problem that must be solved. The "fear" that stops you from running into a burning house.

The Left is generous and curious.

The Right is greedy and afraid.

That is the wellspring of all our differences.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X