Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rufus
    replied
    Oh, I'm sure that Kimmy has lots of football player friends. If you know what I mean.

Shocked that that was Donnie's quid pro quo. Maybe the mushroom don't work so good no more.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    https://news.yahoo.com/trump-demande...142749017.html

Kardashian later would urge Trump to grant more commutations, according to the ABC News journalist’s book, as first reported Monday by Axios’s Mike Allen.

“A source familiar with the conversations tells me Trump listened to her requests and demanded a straight-up quid pro quo,” Karl said in his book.

“[Trump] would grant the commutations, he told Kardashian, if she leveraged her celebrity connections to get football stars who were friends of hers to come visit him at the White House.”

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Donnie's spokesperson says that he's not a fascist authoritarian, anyone who says so is just a snowflake suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome, and when Donnie returns to the White House, they will be crushed from existence.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Even God can't hit a one iron.

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    I think Jen Psaki had a great line the other day. "Donald Trump would prosecute anyone he deems an enemy, unleash troops on protestors, and essentially unravel the rule of law as we know it... But sure, Joe Biden is three years older and occasionally trips."

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Swansong View Post
    This is another case of a reporter getting incredible information and sitting on it and putting it in a book, years later.

Sure would be good information for us to have immediately, no?
    The leaker, too. "The GOP is committing treason. Just imagine the impact this will have after I wait two election cycles to release it!"

I hope these people don't think they are heroes. I have no doubt the information is completely true. But holding it back to monetize it? I'm pretty sure that's not how Weisse Rose fought Hitler.

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    This is another case of a reporter getting incredible information and sitting on it and putting it in a book, years later.

Sure would be good information for us to have immediately, no?

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Except for authoritarian laws that encode racism and Christianism in law.

The Right is the same, everywhere and always. They externalize their fear with terror.
    When they tell you who they are believe them.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    That is unbelievable. Create chaos for joe to clean up- and they don’t care how many people die.
    It is entirely believable.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

It's becoming clear that the r goal of "small government" isn't just about cutting taxes, it's also about cutting enforcement of laws. One can get really rich when nobody is checking law breaking.
    Except for authoritarian laws that encode racism and Christianism in law.

The Right is the same, everywhere and always. They externalize their fear with terror.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by rufus View Post

And don't forget his refusal to work with the Biden transition team.
    It's becoming clear that the r goal of "small government" isn't just about cutting taxes, it's also about cutting enforcement of laws. One can get really rich when nobody is checking law breaking.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    That is unbelievable. Create chaos for joe to clean up- and they don’t care how many people die.
    And don't forget his refusal to work with the Biden transition team.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    And then when Biden has to actually oversee the withdrawal, not just talk about it and then run away from it when it looks like it will require any semblance of work, and do it by the arbitrary date that the previous administration had worked out so it would look like they did something, but all they did was randomly pick a date, also with a few months lost because they previous administration never onboarded the next administration like every other administration handover in US history, and they lose a minimum of American lives, that's apparently the worst thing in history.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Did they ever care? For as much worship dumpy gets, he sure hates veterans. A lot. How is it a party that seem to want to constantly thank veterans worship a person who has such distain for them? I really, honestly, don't get it. Do they bury their heads up their rears so far they need a glass belly button just to see?

Just like the people who call themselves Christian who worship him. He's the least Christian person I know of, and yet they ignore things they specifically call out as bad. Or, more likely, project it to any person they can try to make it stick to.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X