Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, it's just going to take a while. Given the number of real Republican trigger items that happened over the last 4 years.... I just don't get them. They literally undid work that Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush I and Bush II did. Especially with Vladdy. At least they used to pretend to care about national security and the military- but these last 4 years just s**t all over that. It was just a money grab at all costs. The enabling that was required is going to take a while to get over.

So to come out NOW, yea, I don't buy it. And this isn't courage- what he did in the Middle East was courage. This is just a voted job, not some heroic thing.

Comment

• Lolololol

https://mobile.twitter.com/briantyle...95926248759296

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        I hope he lives to 120. I want him to be the face of the GOP, and the right, for 50 years.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          United Airlines will survive
          There's always some cost to every good piece of legislation, but we'll survive
          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

"often referred to as the China Virus"

This is how you can tell he actually wrote this. This whole thing is just sad...I love it!
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Study it out! https://www.newsweek.com/qanon-megha...ew-cgi-1575346

The best part:

"There are definitely CGI videos," another post reads. "And they've been used on us. But not everything is CGI and you can't just claim everything is without at least analysing and explaining why you think it is."

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

"often referred to as the China Virus"

This is how you can tell he actually wrote this. This whole thing is just sad...I love it!
                Meanwhile, presidents who were actually presidential:

Every living former president has urged Americans to get vaccinated in a new ad series - apart from Trump, who's demanding credit for the vaccine (yahoo.com)

If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Can we just sit back and appreciate how he now has to send out announcements that look like someone doesn't quite understand Twitter and is trying to fax out a tweet?

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Can we just sit back and appreciate how he now has to send out announcements that look like someone doesn't quite understand Twitter and is trying to fax out a tweet?
                    It would be better if people didn’t post it. He’s banned from Twitter, don’t let him work a loophole around it.
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Pretty much: https://twitter.com/QasimRashid/stat...09314834341891

KDR

Comment

• Dump is a gift that keeps on giving.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Shame they can't go for punitive damages:

Judge rips Arizona GOP for 'groundless' lawsuit challenging Biden's win, orders it to pay legal fees (msn.com)

Comment

• Curious. Why can't they?

I probably should read the article
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Curious. Why can't they?

I probably should read the article
                              Well, I have to admit I don't know that they can't. In general, though (Wiki alert): "Although state laws vary, punitive damages are usually allowed only when the defendant has displayed actual intent to cause harm (such as purposefully rear-ending someone else's car), rather than in cases of mere negligence, or causes an injury through action taken in reckless disregard for the lives and safety of others." I doubt you could prove intent on a frivolous lawsuit, and they didn't put anyone's life in (direct) danger.

Paging uno!

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

Well, I have to admit I don't know that they can't. In general, though (Wiki alert): "Although state laws vary, punitive damages are usually allowed only when the defendant has displayed actual intent to cause harm (such as purposefully rear-ending someone else's car), rather than in cases of mere negligence, or causes an injury through action taken in reckless disregard for the lives and safety of others." I doubt you could prove intent on a frivolous lawsuit, and they didn't put anyone's life in (direct) danger.

Paging uno!
                                Prove it to someone who is not an idiot? I think that's possible. Because it's obvious they did intend to cause harm.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X