POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    I've decided I'm no longer upset that Trump gave Jim Jordan and Devin Nunes the PMoF given how the last couple weeks have gone for Rush Limbaugh and Tiger Woods.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Republican governments in Arizona and Georgia both finished their comprehensive audits of the 2020 election. Funny how the squeaky clean results aren't getting anywhere near the coverage that Trump's claims of widespread fraud did.
      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        I was literally coming here to post to see if anyone had seen any posts/tweets anywhere about March 4th. I feel like it's been awfully quiet. That scares me a bit.
        It's nothing like the Nazigasm before 1/6. Unless it is but this time they have found secure channels.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

It's nothing like the Nazigasm before 1/6. Unless it is but this time they have found secure channels.
          Somehow I don't think Buffalo Head and others like him would know what to do with something like that, lol....
          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

Somehow I don't think Buffalo Head and others like him would know what to do with something like that, lol....
            And somehow I thought the Capitol Police would be enough to stop an angry mob of armed terrorists from almost succeeding at kidnapping and murdering Congress and a sitting VP. Guess I was mistaken.

Comment

• I do have some level of worry that groups with such a high level of former military will eventually stumble onto the 4000-year old tactical principle of OPSEC.

Although the Oath Keepers, 3%ers, and other conservatives do not strike me as the brightest guys in the platoon.

Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• How long before the GQP gets disentangled from the grips of this jagoff?

https://twitter.com/HotlineJosh/stat...009651201?s=19

“About 75 percent of Republican primary voters said supporting Donald Trump is a requirement for office. Again: a requirement. It’s absolutely astonishing.”

Comment

• Kind of surprised that nobody reported 3 hours ago the inevitable- dumpy's tax returns are now in the hands of the Manhattan District Attourney. https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/25/polit...nce/index.html

It will be interesting if he goes to jail before spring '22 when the dumpy requirement would transition to a criminal requirement.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                    Kind of surprised that nobody reported 3 hours ago the inevitable- dumpy's tax returns are now in the hands of the Manhattan District Attourney. https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/25/polit...nce/index.html

It will be interesting if he goes to jail before spring '22 when the dumpy requirement would transition to a criminal requirement.
                    I think we can guess which set of books Dump handed over with those returns. ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                      Kind of surprised that nobody reported 3 hours ago the inevitable- dumpy's tax returns are now in the hands of the Manhattan District Attourney. https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/25/polit...nce/index.html

Also don't know if it was mentioned here. Financial disclosure forms show that Donnie made $1.6 billion in outside income during his term as president.

So magnanimous of him to waive his presidential salary. If he actually did.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• I'm sure he did. What does he need that piddly salary when he's making so much off of his flock?

Comment

• All that money from rubes who thought they were gonna KEEP AMERICA GREAT, and then thought they were gonna "STOP THE STEAL!11!!!11!" by sending in their Social Security checks...LMAO.

A sucker is truly born every minute.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

And somehow I thought the Capitol Police would be enough to stop an angry mob of armed terrorists from almost succeeding at kidnapping and murdering Congress and a sitting VP. Guess I was mistaken.
                            Well it is tougher to stop when a bunch of them were in on it. I mean there is like 30 of them being investigated as we speak...
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/hugolowell/status/1365057346112733192?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5 Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1365057346112733192%7Ctwgr% 5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.eschato nblog.com%2F

Just in: Source confirms the US Attorney’s office is in possession of security camera footage of possible rioters being given tours before the Capitol attack — but nothing else. No visitor logs or entry records.

Am told the US Attorney’s office only received security footage, in part bc formal visitor logs don’t exist for tours organized thru congressional offices with the Capitol closed as a result of coronavirus.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• I would assume it wouldn't be too hard to figure out who allowed them, right?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X