This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
    Lol. Did he seriously just pardon Susan B. Anthony? Who’s next? Rosa Parks?
    It's pretty obvious.

Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• THis man is just so ****ing stupid

https://twitter.com/josephabondy/sta...159645184?s=20
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• He sure showed her.

"I have not killed 150,000 people. I've killed 170,000 people. So there!"
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Ummm who wants to tell him

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...44066466934784

Comment

• Questions on the Senate report.

1. Why are the header and footers redcated on every page?
            2. Does the "(U)" stand for unclassified?
            3. If so, I assume the short redactions at the start of several paragraphs are some sort of classification code?
            Last edited by dxmnkd316; 08-18-2020, 04:50 PM.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Questions on the Senate report.

1. Why are the header and footers redcated on every page?
              2. Does the "(U)" stand for unclassified?
              3. If so, I assume the short redactions at the start of several paragraphs are some sort of classification code?
              Yes on the (U) and basically yes for #3. Headers and footers have the classification info in them (every page must be marked), which is classified

Comment

• Awesome. Thanks for the info.

so I assume the headers and footers have similar coding which is why they’re also redacted.
                Code:

Comment

• Postmaster chickened out...says he is pausing changes until after the election.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...r-the-election
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I don’t believe him. Not for a ****in second.

Maybe someone reminded him that AG Yates is going to be given carte blanche to put every single of these dip****s in a FPMITA prison.
                    Code:

Comment

I don’t believe him. Not for a ****in second.

Maybe someone reminded him that AG Yates is going to be given carte blanche to put every single of these dip****s in a FPMITA prison.
                      That's cute that you think the Biden administration is going to investigate and convict anyone from the Trump administration.

They'll run it like Obama/W. Centrist with enough flavor from the left (right in W's case) to keep the party happy.

The real business is to get a stranglehold of the House AND Senate. Get rid of the filibuster. Then set a course to allow for AOC to successfully run in 2028.
                      Last edited by aparch; 08-19-2020, 12:28 AM.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Awesome. Thanks for the info.

so I assume the headers and footers have similar coding which is why they’re also redacted.
                        This is accurate:
                        https://www.cdse.edu/documents/cdse/...nformation.pdf

Comment

• Yeah sorry there is a less than .0001% chance Biden does anything including his cabinet. The PM General is chickening out because he doesnt want to speak in front of Congress and let them look into his dirty laundry. His days are numbered...
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• If they don't round them up it will be another classic blunder by the Democratic Party. Trump needs to rot in prison for the rest of his life.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              If they don't round them up it will be another classic blunder by the Democratic Party. Trump needs to rot in prison for the rest of his life.
                              Handy is exactly right, although he might have even overstated the chances of Biden going after them. It would be a huge blunder for Biden to do what you want.

Do you think Joe Biden wants his entire first term to be about Donald Trump? Can you imagine the circus involved with prosecuting Trump and his cabinet? Biden could solve global warming, personally develop a vaccine for Covid and see a 100% increase in the stock market, and no one would notice because of the circus you want to put on.

No chance they make that blunder. There will be idiots in Congress who want to do it, but Pelosi and the rest won't let it happen.

Also, you have to remember that Presidents are a very exclusive club, and for better or worse, Trump is in that club. Do you think Joe Biden wants to establish a precedent of the successor President going after his predecessor and his cabinet? Nope.
                              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• My prediction is that, for reasons of political expediency, they will let New York go after Dump and his corporation while Biden's AG will be tasked with putting the screws to his most flagrantly criminal subordinates.

Comment

Working...
                                X