X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

That's just the thing... Who, other than DeSantis, currently has the pull to actually bring voters with them?
    That doesn't matter. He will trounce whoever runs against him. If Reagan came back and ran Trump would win. The point is what would cause a split. If he feels the GOP is disloyal he will burn them to the ground. He doesn't want to have to fight, he thinks he earned it already. (he still thinks he beat Joe Biden) He will want to be anointed. If they refuse, that could lead to a split.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Broken link...

(probably because it is MSN...what is Ask Jeeves down?)

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Hiring a hit man is free speech! https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...an-6-lawsuits/

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Because he's a fuckin cash machine for their coffers
    Not theirs, just his. Money coming in goes to him, he's earned it.

Leave a comment:

• RaceBoarder
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post

He needs to announce and threaten publicly that if he is opposed he goes full nuclear. He needs to win and win big so he can't have any true opposition.
    That's just the thing... Who, other than DeSantis, currently has the pull to actually bring voters with them?

Dumpy will just bully anyone else and eventually wear them down and get them to bow out in 2023 if they shared that they intend to run now. R's know this. Who will take a shot at the king?

Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Keep encouraging Faux to bash him- which is starting to happen more often. dumpy has accused Faux of turning to the dark side.

The sooner the better- as the nazis here in Michigan are competing to prove that they really have dumpy support.
    I'm sure once the split occurs and ratings dip, Fox will be slobbing the knob again and back to business as usual.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    So what can we do to encourage the split?
    Keep encouraging Faux to bash him- which is starting to happen more often. dumpy has accused Faux of turning to the dark side.

The sooner the better- as the nazis here in Michigan are competing to prove that they really have dumpy support.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    He needs to announce and threaten publicly that if he is opposed he goes full nuclear. He needs to win and win big so he can't have any true opposition.

Leave a comment:

• RaceBoarder
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by rufus View Post
    And then sic his StormTrumpers on them.
    This. They are so scared of being primaried they will literally give the nation to a Nazi traitor.

Republican Values.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by Swansong View Post

They did, and I'm simply baffled why they even do it in the first place.
    Because he's a fuckin cash machine for their coffers

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Apparently the RNC said if Trump announces a bid for president they will stop paying for his defense...
    Lots of speculation about Droolius announcing before the fall midterms, while Garland stands around and holds his junk in a vain and pointless attempt to avoid accusations of trying to influence the election. Then Garland's "principles" will dictate that he can't influence the outcome of 2024 by bringing any charges against a declared candidate. Thus, Dump will skate for at least another 2 years.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Cause Donnie will say mean things about them.

And then sic his StormTrumpers on them.

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    Apparently the RNC said if Trump announces a bid for president they will stop paying for his defense...

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1552025520820338690

I thought Faux said tent cities were bad?

Having been to South Africa and seen this plan in practice...I am just gonna say "FUCKING A NO!" and be done with it.
    That isn't the only thing from South Africa the GOP wants here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X