POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jericho View Post

She’ll lose but not because of what you said. It’s because of people like you and Ossoff aiming your evil space lasers at people to intimidate them
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post

not even for American Pharaoh?
      *clomp* *clomp*
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Trump threatened raffensburger with criminal prosecution? I feel like that’s a new detail

https://mobile.twitter.com/jaysbookm...07313486610433

Comment

• No, it was reported at the time.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

*clomp* *clomp*
            If it wasn't for that horse...
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
              No, it was reported at the time.
              Silly me, I can’t keep track of all the felonies

Comment

• Yeah and the headline is a bit misleading...IIRC Trump just warned that what he was doing by not investigating deeper and finding the votes was a criminal act. I don't remember ever hear Trump explicitly say "if you don't do this the DOJ will take you down!".
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Yeah, but it was implied. If the SOS and the rest didn't work harder to find the "election fraud" and find the votes Donnie needed, they were opening themselves up for criminal charges.

You know, like, if you don't find dirt on Biden, you might not get these missiles you need to keep Russia from invading your country.

All perfectly acceptable political negotiating tactics.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    Yeah, but it was implied. If the SOS and the rest didn't work harder to find the "election fraud" and find the votes Donnie needed, they were opening themselves up for criminal charges.

You know, like, if you don't find dirt on Biden, you might not get these missiles you need to keep Russia from invading your country.

All perfectly acceptable political negotiating tactics.
                    As always, just enough of a veil over the threat to give the lawyers something to work with and his supporters something to fixate on - but the actual meaning is plain as day.
                    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                      As always, just enough of a veil over the threat to give the lawyers something to work with and his supporters something to fixate on - but the actual meaning is plain as day.
                      Prosecutors who work organized crime deal with this all the time. There must be legally actionable standards of implied threat.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• US Marshall official Twitter account posts about anniversary of Lincoln slipping into city for his March 4 inauguration, q nuts seize it amd they had to issue explanation

https://mobile.twitter.com/USMarshal...74117308076034

Comment

• I was literally coming here to post to see if anyone had seen any posts/tweets anywhere about March 4th. I feel like it's been awfully quiet. That scares me a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Prosecutors who work organized crime deal with this all the time. There must be legally actionable standards of implied threat.
                            It all comes down to the jury and how good of a lawyer the defense has. (lots of stories in Mob books about stuff like this) Whoever was sitting with Donnie on the phone got him to skirt the line quite well.

The problem he has though is he explicitly says exactly what he needs and why he needs it. He was not very vague. The Mob would have used coded language. Trump said "we lost by this much, go find me one more than that". He didn't play it off, he didn't make it sound like a possibility he just said "I am losing by X and you need to find X+1". If this goes to trial that is what a jury is not going to ignore most likely.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              I was literally coming here to post to see if anyone had seen any posts/tweets anywhere about March 4th. I feel like it's been awfully quiet. That scares me a bit.
                              I wouldn't be too scared about it...this time the people in charge are actually paying attention because Trump and his cronies aren't in charge. The NG is staying at the Capitol for just this reason. (which is also why GOPers are bellowing about it fwiw)
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I've decided I'm no longer upset that Trump gave Jim Jordan and Devin Nunes the PMoF given how the last couple weeks have gone for Rush Limbaugh and Tiger Woods.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X