X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Wow. She made her bed, she gets to lie in it
    Divorce immediately after he leaves office. Guaranteed.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Sure. But why are you cutting back postal service where the people are?

If you're gonna cut services, and remove sorting machines, shouldn't that happen in lower volume facilities?
      I doubt North Platte, Nebraska has a sorting machine, and they probably have very few official post boxes anywhere outside of the post office and the major grocery store in town.

You can't remove what doesn't exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

I doubt North Platte, Nebraska has a sorting machine, and they probably have very few official post boxes anywhere outside of the post office and the major grocery store in town.

You can't remove what doesn't exist.
        The article I was reading has a ridiculously low number of machines in the entire US -- like 2000. They must occupy entire blocks and be limited to large cities.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Divorce immediately after he leaves office. Guaranteed.
          It's already de facto. I'm sure she has been having her ahem needs met by someone else for years anyway.

The only reason I even believe it was consummated is Barron is a chip off the old mental block. She is a midlife crisis muscle car. A desperate attempt by a sad old gross f-ck to convince himself he's desirable.
          Last edited by Kepler; 08-17-2020, 12:15 PM.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Wow. She made her bed, she gets to lie in it
            Yeah, she goes to the guillotine right after he does. She's little more than a modern Marie Antoinette.

Comment

• She must have a permanent headache.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                She must have a permanent headache.
                She’s too tired after a long day of real important work. Like on her Be Best campaign

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

It's already de facto. I'm sure she has been having her ahem needs met by someone else for years anyway.

The only reason I even believe it was consummated is Barron is a chip off the old mental block. She is a midlife crisis muscle car. A desperate attempt by a sad old gross f-ck to convince himself he's desirable.
                  Over/under on her conjugal visits with donnie when he goes in?

Comment

• https://twitter.com/RepKatiePorter/s...18478506237954

"I hope the Postmaster General comes prepared. I know I will."

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• What in the actual ****

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...54897689604097

Comment

• Is he sundowning?
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• For the evangelicals

https://mobile.twitter.com/nycsouthp...93803277778945

Comment

• Lol. Did he seriously just pardon Susan B. Anthony? Who’s next? Rosa Parks?
                            Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
                              Lol. Did he seriously just pardon Susan B. Anthony? Who’s next? Rosa Parks?
                              My money's on Joan of Arc.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
                                Lol. Did he seriously just pardon Susan B. Anthony? Who’s next? Rosa Parks?
                                Yes...and here is why:

https://twitter.com/politico/status/1295726428739317764

A bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee report has concluded that Trump’s 2016 campaign chairman Paul Manafort worked closely with a Russian intelligence officer who may have been involved in the hack and release of Democratic emails during the election
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X