Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess we’ll see. Depends on what happens in the intervening years.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      I think we are seeing one third of this country in absolute denial because they can't face the magnitude of what they have done. They've destroyed the longest existing, most powerful democratic government on Earth and put every man, woman, and child not just in this country but everywhere at mortal risk.

To face that guilt would probably be suicide-inducing.

I predict they never will. They can't. Something in them knows what they've done and they would literally rather the world burn than ever fully face it.
      You're overthinking this. What we're seeing is that a third of the country is simply that stupid. Unless they're part of the small percentage of his voters who are rich and looking to protect their wealth, then they are simply imbeciles with no shame.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1294275311555813377

NEW: GAO concludes that acting DHS Sec. Chad Wolf and Ken Cuccinelli, described by DHS as “the senior official performing the duties of Deputy DHS Secretary,” are not legally qualified to serve in their jobs under the Vacancies Reform Act.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
          I think both Rufus and Kep are right about the trump supporters. Some are what Rufus describes, some what Kep posted. Some are both. I've been saying for a long time now people cannot admit their mistakes, including their political ones. And a good number of them ARE Nazis.
          This is probably the best theory.

The thing about my Dump coworkers isn't they aren't imbeciles -- they're smart enough to tie their shoes, get to work, and put in a day's labor. And they aren't Nazis -- they revile hard racism as much as us; if somebody at a bar yelled the n word these guys would kick the snot out of him before I could even get out of the chair.

They don't see systemic racism and they aren't educated enough to understand how black poverty is a result of racism and not "bad culture." They are immersed in the kind of soft racism that runs all the way from lily white liberal kindergarten teachers to Clarence Thomas and Candace Owens.

We can't taste the seawater we grew up in; we think it's just "normal." I was casually racist AF until I left my leafy suburb. The intuitions I had from my experience growing up were just plain wrong. I'd never have known that if I stayed in that cocoon, and most of my coworkers have lived their whole lives in an uneducated white underclass that takes Fox as Gospel because every other guy watches it too. It is virtually impossible to break out of that unless you leave.

Maybe at 14 years old every kid should have to move across the country and live in an opposite family. White for black; rich for poor; urban for rural; flyover for coastal. Teach them the only fundamentally important lessons of civics:

1. Nobody is better than you.

2. You are not better than anybody.

Last edited by Kepler; 08-15-2020, 03:12 PM.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Depends who you’re talking about. Trump 2020 voters sure. They can’t face that, they don’t understand it, or they’re nazis.

Biden 2020 isn’t telling. People will do anything to stop their house from burning down.

I think Harris 2024 Republicans are the ones who recognized that straight line and understand their ****ups.
            Eh, by 2021 if Trump has lost, the GOP will be getting Qanon'd with a still loud, obnoxious Trump and they won't be able to go back to Reaganomics like they were.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Good point that if he loses Dump will still be tweeting every day, the right wing media will be breathlessly riding him for profits, and the Dumpies will be balls deep in his Q crap.

This won't end until he is literally dead.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Right wing media wont be the only ones riding him for profits. All corporate media will. It is easy money.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Good point that if he loses Dump will still be tweeting every day, the right wing media will be breathlessly riding him for profits, and the Dumpies will be balls deep in his Q crap.

Cue mookie: inshallah
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Good point that if he loses Dump will still be tweeting every day, the right wing media will be breathlessly riding him for profits, and the Dumpies will be balls deep in his Q crap.

And then he's a martyr that fought the good fight for Q and was silenced by the deep state. It won't end.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• https://twitter.com/taylorswift13/st...85437362155522

Originally posted by Taylor Swift
                      Trump’s calculated dismantling of USPS proves one thing clearly: He is WELL AWARE that we do not want him as our president. He’s chosen to blatantly cheat and put millions of Americans’ lives at risk in an effort to hold on to power.

Donald Trump’s ineffective leadership gravely worsened the crisis that we are in and he is now taking advantage of it to subvert and destroy our right to vote and vote safely. Request a ballot early. Vote early.
                      I love that now Taylor Swift has zero phuks to give!

The comments werent as bad as I thought...a lot of people just saying "celebrities arent allowed to have opinions" or some such nonsense.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        .a lot of people just saying "celebrities arent allowed to have opinions" or some such nonsense.
                        Now back to watching Antonio Sabato Jr talk at a political convention!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• After Ted Nugent plays!!
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            https://twitter.com/taylorswift13/st...85437362155522

I love that now Taylor Swift has zero phuks to give!

The comments werent as bad as I thought...a lot of people just saying "celebrities arent allowed to have opinions" or some such nonsense.
                            You didn't know it's a giant liberal pedo ring coverup that Trump is about to expose? Yeah, found that on my Facebook feed from my bat**** crazy distant cousins.
                            Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post

You didn't know it's a giant liberal pedo ring coverup that Trump is about to expose? Yeah, found that on my Facebook feed from my bat**** crazy distant cousins.
                              Mine wants people to know racism didn't exist before Darwin coined evolution, according to noted genius Ken Ham.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Just a few machines.
                                who needs their diabetes meds anyway

https://mobile.twitter.com/greenhous...96417107419136

Comment

Working...
                                X