Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Swansong View Post
    That really is remarkable. For 3 months we've been hearing "we're going to release our evidence <some time in the future>", only for it not to be released.

    Who still believes this garbage?


    Don't answer, I know.
    These people are, and prepare yourself because this is a closely-guarded secret, pathological liars.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
      Can't wait until Friday for the truth to drop!

      https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/s...564086272?s=20
      It's hard to believe the My Pillow guy was ever addicted to crack. He's not unhinged at all and seems completely aware of the world around him. Good for him at getting his life back on track.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

        It's hard to believe the My Pillow guy was ever addicted to crack. He's not unhinged at all and seems completely aware of the world around him. Good for him at getting his life back on track.
        He may not be on crack anymore...but he is definitely on something. He will go into rehab within the year as a means to avoid the lawsuits. Then he will come out and disavow everything and beg for forgiveness.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

        "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

        Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

        Comment


        • It is kind of scary to me how someone so unhinged was able to build such a big company. I feel a bit sorry for his employees. While I would never buy one of his pillows, a lot of people apparently do and I would imagine there are quite a few employees who would be out of work if that company goes under because he's such a loon.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            It is kind of scary to me how someone so unhinged was able to build such a big company. I feel a bit sorry for his employees. While I would never buy one of his pillows, a lot of people apparently do and I would imagine there are quite a few employees who would be out of work if that company goes under because he's such a loon.
            I won a couple in an employee fund raiser. The pillows have promise, but they're overpriced and he's nuts to boot.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

            "One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

            "Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

            Comment


            • There are similar pillows around if you look...and they don't use bait and switch tactics to get you to buy them like Cracky Lindell does.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

              "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

              Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                It is kind of scary to me how someone so unhinged was able to build such a big company. I feel a bit sorry for his employees. While I would never buy one of his pillows, a lot of people apparently do and I would imagine there are quite a few employees who would be out of work if that company goes under because he's such a loon.
                Just points out to the lie about talent always rising to the top. It's far more- the more cut-throat someone is, the higher they rise. Like dumpy, I would not be shocked that there are a number of skeletons in his closet.

                Comment


                • I admit I have two of his pillows (purchased before I knew of his insanity). I think they're terrific pillows, but... super mixed feelings. I would not purchase another, that's for sure.
                  I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Handyman View Post

                    He may not be on crack anymore...but he is definitely on something. He will go into rehab within the year as a means to avoid the lawsuits. Then he will come out and disavow everything and beg for forgiveness.
                    Yeah, there was one interview with him, I'm not sure if it was the day states certified, where he seemed obviously drunk. Like, Joe Namath on Suzie Kolber drunk.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

                      I won a couple in an employee fund raiser. The pillows have promise, but they're overpriced and he's nuts to boot.
                      not sure what you consider overpriced for a pillow, but compared to a $1499 over-filled king sized goose down pillow it's a bargain:
                      https://www.cuddledown.com/itemdy00....1199+100+72+03

                      I've never used a My Pillow (or even seen one in person), but I've seen the TV adds and in my mind I put them in the same category as anything else sold in an infomercial -- junk. My wife's 85 year old grandparents bought them 4-5 years ago (all their friends had them) and then convinced my in-laws to buy them too. My in-laws hated them.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BassAle View Post

                        not sure what you consider overpriced for a pillow, but compared to a $1499 over-filled king sized goose down pillow it's a bargain:
                        https://www.cuddledown.com/itemdy00....1199+100+72+03

                        I've never used a My Pillow (or even seen one in person), but I've seen the TV adds and in my mind I put them in the same category as anything else sold in an infomercial -- junk. My wife's 85 year old grandparents bought them 4-5 years ago (all their friends had them) and then convinced my in-laws to buy them too. My in-laws hated them.
                        Yeah, my wife bought one too. Now she throws crap at the tv every time that clown comes on trying to sell them. Claims it's the worst product she ever bought, and that is not a low bar.
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BassAle View Post

                          not sure what you consider overpriced for a pillow, but compared to a $1499 over-filled king sized goose down pillow it's a bargain:
                          https://www.cuddledown.com/itemdy00....1199+100+72+03
                          Jesus Christ. Squeeze the rich until they pop.

                          Is that thing made of peppermint bark?
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BassAle View Post

                            not sure what you consider overpriced for a pillow, but compared to a $1499 over-filled king sized goose down pillow it's a bargain:
                            https://www.cuddledown.com/itemdy00....1199+100+72+03

                            I've never used a My Pillow (or even seen one in person), but I've seen the TV adds and in my mind I put them in the same category as anything else sold in an infomercial -- junk. My wife's 85 year old grandparents bought them 4-5 years ago (all their friends had them) and then convinced my in-laws to buy them too. My in-laws hated them.
                            Well, given that it's just a pillow filled with chopped up (shredded?) memory foam, I'd say it's over priced.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

                            "One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

                            "Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

                              Well, given that it's just a pillow filled with chopped up (shredded?) memory foam, I'd say it's over priced.
                              I was pretty surprised when I learned that. Like I said, I found them to be good and approximately worth the $30-50 they cost in comparison to "premium" traditional pillows.
                              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

                              Comment


                              • They basically empty the dumpsters at memory foam mattress manufacturers, into pillow cases. I like the idea of it (from some other brand), but haven't tried one.
                                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X