Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Not hosted, it’s just the DDoS protection. But it might as well be hosted.

    like I said earlier, they just opened themselves up to FISA.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

      They can pull his clearance immediately. They can lock him out of any building they want, immediately.

      Your clearance does not belong to you unless you are an elected Member of Congress, the President, or the Vice President. For the rest of us, our clearance belongs to the sponsoring USG agency. For a contractor, the clearance is held by whoever let the contract. In other cases it goes by the complicated org charts of the USG: in the case of the NSA General Counsel it is, Dr. Mrs. thinks, the DOD.

      (Side Bar: Not every entity processes or holds their own personnel's clearances because they are expensive AF -- the vast majority are held by either the DOD or the CIA, with White House staff clearances held by the EOP. EOP tickets are regarded as laughable by the rest of the USG; whereas the CIA and DOD almost always transfer clearances, EOP clearances are not transferred and have to be re-adjudicated by somebody serious).

      Your clearance above S is also contingent on need. If you don't have a position where a clearance is required you lose it. Ordinarily the sponsoring agency holds your inactive clearance for 2 years in case you pick up another TS job as a courtesy (and to control cost) but I have seen employees fired and have their clearance pulled there, on the spot, and frog marched out.

      So yes, they can reassign him, pull his tickets, and walk him out.
      That’s good. I just wanted to make sure this wasn’t one of those permanent civil positions you can’t just fire day 1.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

        That’s good. I just wanted to make sure this wasn’t one of those permanent civil positions you can’t just fire day 1.
        You can't fire him without a review. But you can move him to North Dakota, special assignment to oversee the civil rights of the one tree, as long as he retains his SES rank and you pay him the same, regionally adjusted. So, assuming $250k in DC, lets say for ND $1.89 plus all the Slim Jims and Coors Banquet you can fit into dad's beat up F-150 mom got when he split with his stripper niece what I'm not crying you're crying!
        Last edited by Kepler; 01-18-2021, 07:09 PM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          So Melania posted a six and a half (ish) minute farewell message. She believes Trump lost. Should someone show those dickwad Republican senators and congressmen? And the lunatics who stormed the Capitol?
          Hell, show it to her husband. Looking forward to seeing Melanie wearing huge shades on Wednesday.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

          Comment


          • Kevin kruse details out just how bad this 1776 report is tonight. Even worse than predicted.

            hopefully it’s burned this week

            Comment


            • Originally posted by rufus View Post

              Hell, show it to her husband. Looking forward to seeing Melanie wearing huge shades on Wednesday.
              who is holding her down?

              one on one and she kicks his fat butt
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Kevin kruse details out just how bad this 1776 report is tonight. Even worse than predicted.

                hopefully it’s burned this week
                JFC, and on MLK day of all days.

                Burn it and throw the Republicans on top of it.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

                Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Kevin kruse details out just how bad this 1776 report is tonight. Even worse than predicted.

                  hopefully it’s burned this week
                  Even better.... someone ran the report through the college plagiarism website and, you're gonna be quite shocked by this, 26% is directly lifted without attribute.

                  https://twitter.com/Dr_C_Thompson/st...31998493782018

                  And more details (a majority is just sh*tty self-plagiarism)... https://twitter.com/Dr_C_Thompson/st...67720399499265
                  Last edited by aparch; 01-18-2021, 10:52 PM.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

                  Live Radio from 100.3

                  Comment


                  • Interesting tid-bit... Trump and Melania never slept together in the White House...

                    https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/s...68613383593984
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

                    Live Radio from 100.3

                    Comment


                    • Joe exotic is so sure he’s getting a pardon tomorrow, he has a limo waiting outside the prison

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        Interesting tid-bit... Trump and Melania never slept together in the White House...

                        https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/s...68613383593984
                        Meh, I have friends who do this. Usually due to drastically different schedules and terrible snorers.
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

                        Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

                        Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

                        Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Joe exotic is so sure he’s getting a pardon tomorrow, he has a limo waiting outside the prison
                          I can only imagine how many pardons will be handed out today.... Another glorious, record setting day for the Dump-ster...
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

                          Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

                          Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

                          Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

                          Comment


                          • I wonder what kind of access an ex president has to the White House. Since we all knew the trumps lacked the class and decency to do it, maybe the Bushes and the Obamas could join up in a nice welcoming for the Bidens. Seeing that, and in a bipartisan fashion to boot, would be just another chance to give trump that big brain aneurysm we are all hoping for.

                            Comment


                            • They’re all saying horrible things out loud even more now these last few days. May they all DIAF

                              https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...40839579873286

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                                I wonder what kind of access an ex president has to the White House. Since we all knew the trumps lacked the class and decency to do it, maybe the Bushes and the Obamas could join up in a nice welcoming for the Bidens. Seeing that, and in a bipartisan fashion to boot, would be just another chance to give trump that big brain aneurysm we are all hoping for.
                                At this point I’m fairly confident he’s immune to aneurysms...
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

                                Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

                                Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

                                Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X