This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Trump wants a 21 gun salute when he leaves office...is it too much to ask it causes him a coronary?

NY is beefing up their investigation into him as well.
    How about squirt guns?
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Why would former presidents have access anyway? That is not a great practice.
      no shut. That’s INSANE any of them should have it.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Trump wants a 21 gun salute when he leaves office...is it too much to ask it causes him a coronary?

Hopefully they don’t miss

also, isn’t a 21 gun salute reserved for dead presidents? “Gun” isn’t a rifle.
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

no shut. That’s INSANE any of them should have it.
          Why would you even want to be briefed if you were no longer president unless it was something you had a direct hand in while in office?
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Kellyann says trump fans shouldn’t be mocked.

bet she was offended when he mocked a disabled person

Comment

• I hope she gets hit by a bus. The clip on Maher tonight left me disgusted.

I hope the DC crowd still ignores her.
              Code:

Comment

• I mean that is terrible...for the bus!
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I'm all for it, depending on where they're pointing the guns.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Why would you even want to be briefed if you were no longer president unless it was something you had a direct hand in while in office?
                    I think the traditional rationale was that it would allow former Presidents to be able to provide unique advice to the current President on the most sensitive of issues, if requested.
                    North Dakota
                    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

for dumpy, so he can sell the info to the highest bidder. He'll need the cash.

If it's found that he does sell info that he's briefed on, can he be prosecuted for treason?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Kellyann says trump fans shouldn’t be mocked.

bet she was offended when he mocked a disabled person
                        Thanks for telling us that you are all snowflakes. Are more than happy to insult and mock everyone else on the planet, but can't take what you dish out.

Every single one of you have ZERO self esteem. None, nada, nothing, neyt.

All of you are pathetic little people who follow an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

for dumpy, so he can sell the info to the highest bidder. He'll need the cash.

If it's found that he does sell info that he's briefed on, can he be prosecuted for treason?
                          It depends. In order to find treason, you have to have:

1. The person has to have an allegiance to the government; AND

2. The person intentionally betrays such allegiance by either:

a. levying war (forcible opposition) against the government; OR

b. giving aid or comfort to the government's enemies during a time of war (typically formally declared war).

Element 1 is obviously satisfied if he's still receiving the information.

Element 2 is the really difficult one in your hypothetical. It would depend on who Trump sold the information to, and whether they are the government's enemies during a time of war. Traditionally, the "time of war" has been a formally declared war. We haven't had one of those since World War II. It's possible (albeit probably doubtful) that a Court could find that say selling information to Russia, where it is known that Russia is intentionally interfering in our governmental operations, constitutes some sort of ongoing Cyber War...but it would be an extremely gray area.
                          North Dakota
                          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• I'd have to check a little deeper, but I was gently reminded via TikTok this morning that all the "Patriots" being tracked for storming the Capitol have the GOP backed "Patriot Act" from 2001 to thank for contributing...

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJ3v7msb/
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Kellyann says trump fans shouldn’t be mocked.
                              Don't call them dumb hicks/rubes/rednecks! Don't call them fascists! Don't call them white supremacists! This is actually the Dems' own fault, because these people have economic anxiety and the Dems are now the party of Wall Street (((globalists))) instead of workers! Rabble, rabble, rabble!

Comment

• She might be the only person who honestly believes all that too. She is certainly the only one who sounds sincere about it anyways. Her tone has definitely softened since she saw on live TV everything she was warned about when it comes to this clown and his rhetoric.

Dont get me wrong she is still a grifter, but she (and her husband) are different types of grifters.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X