Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Who's he going to trade for his spot? He's the big fish.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    This HAS to be it
    Trump will squeal like he always does. He has avoided prosecution a bunch of times by ratting on people including the Mob. That is why Michael Cohen has been saying for months he will throw his kids under the bus.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    This HAS to be it

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Sorry for the triple but rumors out there that Ivanka was paid in the same shady way the CFO was.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    https://twitter.com/russchoma/status...981328399?s=19

Prosecutors made pretty clear Trump was in the middle of the scheme Weisselberg was charged with. Trump paid the tuition for Weisselberg's grandkids with a personal check...
    In court, the prosecutor went so far as to note "The former CEO signed, himself, many of the illegal compensation checks. To put it bluntly this was a sweeping and audacious illegal payments scheme."

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    https://twitter.com/AndreaBNYC/statu...224771078?s=19

Weissleberg is charged with Grand Larceny in the second degree
    Trump Org charged with scheme to defraud in the first degree

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    My gf used a vape to quit smoking 5 years ago. She still uses it now with 0% nicotine and is more addicted to that than she was the cigs. Very strange...

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by geezer View Post

It's all nicotine. Having done all forms of nicotine including early versions of vape ("e-cigarettes") 10 or 15 years ago, I wouldn't say it's more or less addictive in different forms. What it is, is way more convenient as a vape and therefore easier to keep a steady flow of nicotine in your bloodstream. For example, at your desk or on a plane, you can lean over, drag on your vape behind a cupped hand, and if you hold it in for a minute it's impossible to detect on the exhale. Cigars are just as addictive but much more difficult to partake in planes, elevators, restrooms, etc. without some Karen or Ken getting all upset about the smell.
    I never really found cigars addictive, but I also never inhaled the cigar smoke. No way my lungs could handle that.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

See, this is the kind of thing that would get you banned from those reddit subs :-D :-D
    SO THAT'S BEEN THE PROBLEM!!!

But seriously, I don't really see why. "I think animals should be treated humanely" doesn't mean "I want to share my apartment with a bear."

Bears sh-t all over the place and they don't read. Like the Poors.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Not that news.

I want the Poors to have equality.

I don't want to ever see one.
    See, this is the kind of thing that would get you banned from those reddit subs :-D :-D

Leave a comment:

• geezer
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    My old neighbor claimed vaping was even more addictive than the cigs she used to smoke. She and her partner claimed she'd wake up at 4am and squirrel around trying to find the vape pen for an early morning fix.
    It's all nicotine. Having done all forms of nicotine including early versions of vape ("e-cigarettes") 10 or 15 years ago, I wouldn't say it's more or less addictive in different forms. What it is, is way more convenient as a vape and therefore easier to keep a steady flow of nicotine in your bloodstream. For example, at your desk or on a plane, you can lean over, drag on your vape behind a cupped hand, and if you hold it in for a minute it's impossible to detect on the exhale. Cigars are just as addictive but much more difficult to partake in planes, elevators, restrooms, etc. without some Karen or Ken getting all upset about the smell.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    My old neighbor claimed vaping was even more addictive than the cigs she used to smoke. She and her partner claimed she'd wake up at 4am and squirrel around trying to find the vape pen for an early morning fix.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Does your circle not involve watching the news?
    Not that news.

I want the Poors to have equality.

I don't want to ever see one.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I had to look up juuls.

We move in different circles.

Thank god.
    Does your circle not involve watching the news? I've never personally bought or touched one but it's been kind of hard to miss their existence in the past few years.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    I had to look up juuls.

We move in different circles.

Thank god.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X