X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    They say he’s raging most right now about the pga decision, which tracks
    TBH that probably makes his golf properties worthless. Like everything else of Dump's, the only value is the prestige of the name. If Dump's name is now worthless he literally owns nothing of value. All of his assets just fell to penny stocks.

He is f-cked.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Well, would ya look at that. Dump and Pence have exchanged grunts with one another. Next step: social grooming.
      Cornell University
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Is there a more pathetic human than Mike Pence? trump's minions chant for him to be fvcking hanged and he can have a civil conversation with the piece of orange human stool? What a loser. He's not worth the effort to hang.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
          Is there a more pathetic human than Mike Pence?
          Cornell University

Comment

• Deutsche Bank says they will no longer do business with dump.
            lol

Comment

• Caravan time!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/seanhanni...02467593646084

Comment

Effing Walz.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Deutsche Bank says they will no longer do business with dump.
                  lol
                  Cowards. These crooks decide now to not work with a crook? Oh, yea, they are crooks, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

Effing Walz.
                    Thanks, Obama.
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Just saw some headlines that rudi called a Senator post riot to overturn the election.

So rudi will get his pardon, soon.

I wish he would pull that trigger tomorrow. Before the impeachment. That would cement that immediately.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                        Just saw some headlines that rudi called a Senator post riot to overturn the election.

So rudi will get his pardon, soon.

I wish he would pull that trigger tomorrow. Before the impeachment. That would cement that immediately.
                        He meant to call tuberville, he called a different senator instead

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                          Is there a more pathetic human than Mike Pence? trump's minions chant for him to be fvcking hanged and he can have a civil conversation with the piece of orange human stool? What a loser. He's not worth the effort to hang.
                          He still thinks he can be President...
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Deutsche Bank says they will no longer do business with dump.
                            lol
                            Again? They said that and then Kushner got his advisor to give Trump millions for the empty building in Chicago.

They are just hoping to avoid money laundering charges...
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

He meant to call tuberville, he called a different senator instead
                              It actually sounds like it might have happened twice. (one time he called Mike Lee) I posted about it when McCaskill mentioned it on MSNBC on Wednesday saying everyone was discussing it that she had talked to. The plan was to challenge 10 more states to stall.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

It actually sounds like it might have happened twice. (one time he called Mike Lee) I posted about it when McCaskill mentioned it on MSNBC on Wednesday saying everyone was discussing it that she had talked to. The plan was to challenge 10 more states to stall.
                                This was covered on a pod - possibly Pod Save America. The Russians have apparently trained Rudy never to have a phone more than a few days, he gets these disposables and has to tell everyone what his number will be for the next 48 hours or whatever, and never has any contacts in it... crazy old pucker
                                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X