Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by French Rage View Post

    I would just yell "Scoreboard!" and hang up.
    Landslide!

    Comment


    • I'd put money on Trump having had blackmail material on multiple congressional Republicans in the past 4 years, and not just Lady G.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        I'd put money on Trump having had blackmail material on multiple congressional Republicans in the past 4 years, and not just Lady G.
        via Vlad?
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

        Comment


        • Here's a WH beta cuck staffer still polishing Dump's knob on Fox News "Hogan Gidley: Trump is "the most masculine person to ever hold the White House as the president of the United States"
          It looks like "Hogan" Gidley, in the past, has shown some weird repressed aggression towards, combined with obsession with, the "Proud Boys." I'm not going to explore that fascination too deeply.
          Last edited by geezer; 01-11-2021, 03:35 PM.
          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

          Comment


          • Originally posted by geezer View Post
            Here's a WH beta cuck staffer still polishing Dump's knob on Fox News "Hogan Gidley: Trump is "the most masculine person to ever hold the White House as the president of the United States"
            Jesus I bet even Hillary could kick his fat a ss. You'd have to go back to Roosevelt to find one who might lose a fight, and even then I said "might."

            Comment


            • Originally posted by geezer View Post
              Here's a WH beta cuck staffer still polishing Dump's knob on Fox News "Hogan Gidley: Trump is "the most masculine person to ever hold the White House as the president of the United States"
              Hogan Gidley doesn't look like someone who knows much about masculinity.

              Cornell '04, Stanford '06


              KDR

              Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

              Test to see if I can add this.

              Comment


              • For some wonderful humor, follow David Roth:

                @david_j_roth
                ยท
                16m
                Having an amazing time at the non-PGA-sanctioned Trump Golf Classic! The buffet is deluxe and the quality of play has been much better than in PGA events. A divorced plastic surgeon named Salvatore Salvatorio Jr. and Kevin Sorbo currently atop the leaderboard.
                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

                Comment


                • Originally posted by French Rage View Post

                  Hogan Gidley doesn't look like someone who knows much about masculinity.

                  Newt Gingrich is a stupid person's idea of a smart person.
                  Pat Robertson is an insincere person's idea of a devout person.
                  Dump is a weakling's idea of a strong person.


                  Last edited by Kepler; 01-11-2021, 03:43 PM.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                  Comment


                  • LOL. Chad Wolf, who deliberately went out of town after refusing to prepare for the coup, quits "in protest."
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                    Comment


                    • LOL! You have to admire Rasmussen's commitment to the grift

                      How Popular Is Donald Trump? | FiveThirtyEight
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        LOL! You have to admire Rasmussen's commitment to the grift

                        How Popular Is Donald Trump? | FiveThirtyEight
                        They are paid to do a job, same as you or I.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                        Comment


                        • They also tweeted in favor of overturning the Electors so I am not surprised they fudged the numbers a dozen points or so.

                          Oh and not only would FDR beat up Hogan NoOneKnowsMyName but Elanor would knock him out faster than you can say "New Deal"!
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

                          "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

                          Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            LOL. Chad Wolf, who deliberately went out of town after refusing to prepare for the coup, quits "in protest."
                            Donnie pulled his nomination anyway after Wolf said some bad things about the coup.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

                            Comment


                            • They say he’s raging most right now about the pga decision, which tracks

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                They say he’s raging most right now about the pga decision, which tracks
                                You know of everything that has happened in the two decades, only two things chap his gigantic ***:
                                1. Obama's WHCD joke
                                2. PGA permabans his courses

                                And actually, #1 makes me think..

                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X