• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighting Sioux 23
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

It tells me ND is a one party state.
    Bingo. R's control the house in ND something like 80-15.

Leave a comment:

• LynahFan
    replied
    “In addition, any lawmaker attempting to use his or her elected position to threaten anyone or skirt the law is completely unacceptable,” Lefor said in a statement.

Good. Now do Trump.

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied
    Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Hey - the fact other R's actually called him out instead of defending him is a minor miracle.
    That’s because they have 300 more to replace him. (That 300 is the entire male population of the county.)

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Hey - the fact other R's actually called him out instead of defending him is a minor miracle.
    It tells me ND is a one party state.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    I bet he is a hero on SueSports...

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Who would have thought a North Dakota Republican would be a racist, homophobic drunk driver?

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Who would have thought a North Dakota Republican would be a racist, homophobic drunk driver?

Leave a comment:

• WeAreNDHockey
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Ditch the Sunday show. Live forever.
    Once every 2 or 3 years I tune in to the Sunday talking head shows for a week or two to see if the mainstream networks are still using stories simply to drive links and eyes and prove once again fanning the flames keeps people tuning in. Very quickly I know I am missing nothing and can still be well-informed entirely without them. Plus the once every 24-36 months reminds me that the mainstream media are really only interested in lining the pockets of their major shareholders and literally do not care about the first slice of integrity or the true meaning of journalism, and I can go about my business. Believe it or not, I trust that one of you will let me know if Face The Nation or one of the other ones ever starts acting like we used to think (and this was sometimes true) the Ed Murrows and Walter Cronkites of the world wanted the the news-wing of their networks to act.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I actually, medically speaking, do not have high blood pressure. At all.
    Ditch the Sunday show. Live forever.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Scoob, this is your doctor speaking. I'm begging you, please, for your health, please stop watching the Sunday morning shows. Your blood pressure is too high and this is making it worse.
    I actually, medically speaking, do not have high blood pressure. At all.

Leave a comment:

• Whalers
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Little sandbag type things
    The things Joey Baby likes to trip on. The things that the Secret Service now keep well clear of the energetic and dynamic individual short stepping his way around while ad libbing nonsensical stories.

Leave a comment:

• burd
    replied
    Scoob, this is your doctor speaking. I'm begging you, please, for your health, please stop watching the Sunday morning shows. Your blood pressure is too high and this is making it worse.
    Don't need TV. This and similar threads repost and repeat similar amounts of right wing idiocy. I think it's a left wing addiction.

And that's why I'm flipping to full MAGGA come January 1. It'll be fun!! Besides, as a natural born Nodak, I can feel it in my bones.
    Last edited by burd; 12-25-2023, 05:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Heard it this morning. Again. Amazing if you think about it. Lindsey Graham's defense of the big lie is Hillary Clinton.

Her and Trump are exactly the same. Can't everyone see that?

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    I just saw the picture. What the ****.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X