POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

There are thousands of these now, and there are thousands of people goose-stepping along to it, and the President is reinforcing it, and the GOP won't say anything because they are on his tip.

Tell me if it were reversed you'd be fine with it.
    In all seriousness. The insane have always been among us. But they were usually too afraid to utter these ramblings out loud, or if they did, it was to a fellow crazy. Twitter and social media enabled them to publish the voices in their heads, but it hasn’t lead them to act out those fantasies any more than they did when they were the only ones who heard them.

There have never been a small number of these people.
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

In all seriousness. The insane have always been among us. But they were usually too afraid to utter these ramblings out loud, or if they did, it was to a fellow crazy. Twitter and social media enabled them to publish the voices in their heads, but it hasn’t lead them to act out those fantasies any more than they did when they were the only ones who heard them.

They never had official sponsorship before.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Problem with your 'opinion' is that these people aren't insane. They're your mechanic at the shop, the guy who sells you fertilizer at the feed store. They may even be on your police force.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• I assume Sicatoka Collins is very concerned about the fact that Trump is hinting at declassifying all sorts of stuff just for the lulz. I mean if Hillary Clinton POSSIBLY doing something like that gave him the vapors Trump threatening to do that should have him ready to choke a biotch right?
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            I assume Sicatoka Collins is very concerned about the fact that Trump is hinting at declassifying all sorts of stuff just for the lulz. I mean if Hillary Clinton POSSIBLY doing something like that gave him the vapors Trump threatening to do that should have him ready to choke a biotch right?
            I asked that earlier about him.

No replies, no direct message. No email. Kinda as I suspected. I'll continue to stand by my inbox waiting for his concerned reply.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Trump can't protect himself from New York prosecutors with a self-pardon, says the state senator who wrote the law to explicitly stop this from happening

Comment

• They’re turning on the cops, too.

https://mobile.twitter.com/parlertak...95468185964544

Comment

...but it hasn’t lead them to act out those fantasies any more than they did when they were the only ones who heard them.
                  I call bull5h!t. Cops have been in overdrive acting out their fantasies of killing as many black people as possible for a few years now.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

They may even be on your police force.
                    MAY be on your local police force? The chances are good they make up a sizeable portion of your police force.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

I asked that earlier about him.

No replies, no direct message. No email. Kinda as I suspected. I'll continue to stand by my inbox waiting for his concerned reply.
                      He's preparing a manila envelope for you as we speak.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Just remember, you're hysterical if you think these guys would actually act violently.

It's only words. They're just trolling the libs. Haw, haw, how we fall for it.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Just remember, you're hysterical if you think these guys would actually act violently.

That should also end up in the cops and racist threads, given the total lack of reaction to very violent people. Lest we forget, a black guy was shot just because he was perceived as a threat.

Clearly, though, people who think it's just words and they are meaningless are on the force watching over their actions. Not a big deal,....

So the goalposts changed again, for the racists.

Comment

• Speaking of, could you imagine if a black guy did this?

https://twitter.com/copingmaga/statu...885320710?s=21
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Just remember, you're hysterical if you think these guys would actually act violently.

It wasn't the white time for the police to arrest him.
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Speaking of, could you imagine if a black guy did this?

https://twitter.com/copingmaga/statu...885320710?s=21
                                Just asking- if someone gets sick and dies, wouldn't the gym be liable?

Comment

Working...
                                X