Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • After the sexist comments about Kamala I hope he stays away forever

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      The Parler Crowd seems to think the Blue States don't have lots of people with guns...they also believe the Blue States give a crap if they leave. If they want Wyoming they can friggin have it. they can have Mount Rushmore if it brings about Universal Health Care in the Blue States of America.
      We can do a India/Bangladesh and have a mass migration of liberals from the red states to us while our cons slink off to the red states.

      Can you imagine the US after all the cons leave? Not paradise, but a material step towards it.

      The US would have 20 states as Sweden; the Confederacy would have 30 states as Christianiban Somalia.

      We get rid of the fake NHL teams. D-1 is virtually untouched (GFY Ohio State).
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

      Comment


      • The Red States would be the Big XII...Texas and a bunch of states no one cares about. They would be broke in 5 years cause we Blue States aren't going to trade with them, Canada for sure won't and Mexico might actually build a wall at that point. They would have no money, crappy or no health care and no unemployment. Nothing would be funded so everything would become Biloxi. It would be a third world nation...

        I would miss New Orleans...but otherwise...cya!
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

        "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

        Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          The Red States would be the Big XII...Texas and a bunch of states no one cares about. They would be broke in 5 years cause we Blue States aren't going to trade with them, Canada for sure won't and Mexico might actually build a wall at that point. They would have no money, crappy or no health care and no unemployment. Nothing would be funded so everything would become Biloxi. It would be a third world nation...

          I would miss New Orleans...but otherwise...cya!
          New Orleans would become a free city entrepĂ´t like Zanzibar or Macao.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

          Comment


          • NCAA Football Champions since 1960, without Red States:

            1960 Minnesota
            1961 Minnesota
            1962 USC
            1963 Navy
            1964 Notre Dame
            1965 Michigan State
            1966 Notre Dame
            1967 USC
            1968 Pedo State
            1969 Pedo State
            1970 Notre Dame
            1971 Colorado
            1972 USC
            1973 Notre Dame
            1974 USC
            1975 Arizona State
            1976 Pitt
            1977 Notre Dame
            1978 USC
            1979 USC
            1980 Georgia
            1981 Pedo State
            1982 Pedo State
            1983 Georgia
            1984 Washington
            1985 Michigan
            1986 Pedo State
            1987 Syracuse
            1988 Notre Dame
            1989 Notre Dame
            1990 Colorado
            1991 Washington
            1992 Notre Dame
            1993 Notre Dame
            1994 Pedo State
            1995 Colorado
            1996 Arizona State
            1997 Michigan
            1998 Arizona
            1999 Virginia Tech
            2000 Washington
            2001 Oregon
            2002 Georgia
            2003 USC
            2004 USC
            2005 USC
            2006 USC
            2007 Georgia
            2008 USC
            2009 Pedo State
            2010 Oregon
            2011 Oregon
            2012 Oregon
            2013 Michigan State
            2014 Oregon
            2015 Michigan State
            2016 Washington
            2017 Wisconsin
            2018 Notre Dame
            2019 Georgia
            2020 Notre Dame
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              NCAA Football Champions since 1960, without Red States:

              1960 Minnesota
              1961 Minnesota
              1962 USC
              1963 Navy
              1964 Notre Dame
              1965 Michigan State
              1966 Notre Dame
              1967 USC
              1968 Pedo State
              1969 Pedo State
              1970 Notre Dame
              1971 Colorado
              1972 USC
              1973 Notre Dame
              1974 USC
              1975 Arizona State
              1976 Pitt
              1977 Notre Dame
              1978 USC
              1979 USC
              1980 Georgia
              1981 Pedo State
              1982 Pedo State
              1983 Georgia
              1984 Washington
              1985 Michigan
              1986 Pedo State
              1987 Syracuse
              1988 Notre Dame
              1989 Notre Dame
              1990 Colorado
              1991 Washington
              1992 Notre Dame
              1993 Notre Dame
              1994 Pedo State
              1995 Colorado
              1996 Arizona State
              1997 Michigan
              1998 Arizona
              1999 Virginia Tech
              2000 Washington
              2001 Oregon
              2002 Georgia
              2003 USC
              2004 USC
              2005 USC
              2006 USC
              2007 Georgia
              2008 USC
              2009 Pedo State
              2010 Oregon
              2011 Oregon
              2012 Oregon
              2013 Michigan State
              2014 Oregon
              2015 Michigan State
              2016 Washington
              2017 Wisconsin
              2018 Notre Dame
              2019 Georgia
              2020 Notre Dame
              F-. That. S-.
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

              Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

              Comment


              • Uh. Georgia and Indiana?
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                Comment


                • It’s worth noting though, a fairly large number of our skilled labor durable manufactured goods like cars are manufactured in low wage, non-union states. Even pretending the country wouldn’t destroy itself, for a moment, we wouldn’t have the food states like Nebraska and Kansas. You’d have California, but you’d lose Georgia and Florida. Soybeans and sugar would suddenly be red state exports. Cotton, beef (most cattle are in the southern central and plains states despite New York and California producing the most beef). WTI goes bye bye.

                  as much of a wet dream it is for all of us to kiss them goodbye, we wouldn’t do so hot without them.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    It’s worth noting though, a fairly large number of our skilled labor durable manufactured goods like cars are manufactured in low wage, non-union states. Even pretending the country wouldn’t destroy itself, for a moment, we wouldn’t have the food states like Nebraska and Kansas. You’d have California, but you’d lose Georgia and Florida. Soybeans and sugar would suddenly be red state exports. Cotton, beef (most cattle are in the southern central and plains states despite New York and California producing the most beef). WTI goes bye bye.

                    as much of a wet dream it is for all of us to kiss them goodbye, we wouldn’t do so hot without them.
                    With all the climate change, we'll trade with the Canadiens who have a new breadbasket.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites


                    Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Uh. Georgia and Indiana?
                      LOL, I didn't even think about Notre Dame being Indiana. I imagine them as existing as the official team of Catholicism.

                      That's very funny. :-)

                      GA I stand by. It belongs to us, now.

                      But yes, I have to nuke all the Notre Dames.
                      Last edited by Kepler; 12-12-2020, 05:05 PM.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                      Comment


                      • Fixed NCAA Football Champions since 1960, without Red States:

                        1960 Minnesota
                        1961 Minnesota
                        1962 USC
                        1963 Navy
                        1964 Michigan
                        1965 Michigan State
                        1966 Michigan State
                        1967 USC
                        1968 Pedo State
                        1969 Pedo State
                        1970 Notre Dame
                        1971 Colorado
                        1972 USC
                        1973 Arizona State
                        1974 USC
                        1975 Arizona State
                        1976 Pitt
                        1977 Pedo State
                        1978 USC
                        1979 USC
                        1980 Georgia
                        1981 Pedo State
                        1982 Pedo State
                        1983 Georgia
                        1984 Washington
                        1985 Michigan
                        1986 Pedo State
                        1987 Syracuse
                        1988 Michigan
                        1989 Colorado
                        1990 Colorado
                        1991 Washington
                        1992 Michigan
                        1993 Wisconsin
                        1994 Pedo State
                        1995 Colorado
                        1996 Arizona State
                        1997 Michigan
                        1998 Arizona
                        1999 Virginia Tech
                        2000 Washington
                        2001 Oregon
                        2002 Georgia
                        2003 USC
                        2004 USC
                        2005 USC
                        2006 USC
                        2007 Georgia
                        2008 USC
                        2009 Pedo State
                        2010 Oregon
                        2011 Oregon
                        2012 Oregon
                        2013 Michigan State
                        2014 Oregon
                        2015 Michigan State
                        2016 Washington
                        2017 Wisconsin
                        2018 Georgia
                        2019 Georgia
                        2020 Georgia
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                        Comment


                        • Trumpers chanting "Destroy the GOP!" today. Lulz.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites


                          Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

                          Comment


                          • We're just hysterical, right SJ?
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Depends. 99.9999999% of posts on Twitter are lunatic ramblings, lost to the dustbins of history 30 seconds after they are issued. If you are giving as much credence to this particular tweet as you did to the Texas lawsuit, I’m going to have to go with “yep.”
                              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

                                Depends. 99.9999999% of posts on Twitter are lunatic ramblings, lost to the dustbins of history 30 seconds after they are issued. If you are giving as much credence to this particular tweet as you did to the Texas lawsuit, I’m going to have to go with “yep.”
                                There are thousands of these now, and there are thousands of people goose-stepping along to it, and the President is reinforcing it, and the GOP won't say anything because they are on his tip.

                                Tell me if it were reversed you'd be fine with it.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X