X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handyman
    replied
    https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1...054422018?s=19

One man allegedly told the other in January, “I want to blow up a democrat building bad,” adding later “after the 20th we go to war,” in reference to President Biden’s Inauguration. https://t.co/KLKn9KvTz8

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Swansong View Post
    The most insane thing was that the term ends on 1/20 whether there is a new President confirmed or not. He was out. Period.

I really think he watched House of Cards and thought it was real life.
    This. If that was his plan he had a worthless plan. The Constitution is clear no court would have violated that. (The Supremes would have either refused to hear it or skunked him)

His only shot was getting it to the House and that ship sailed when all the states certified.

Nothing short of a GOP/Military/Judicial coup would have worked and he needed all three and perfect planning. Using the LARPers was a losing cause...which fits cause he is a fat dumb fucking loser.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Dump had obviously been groomed for decades just like any moron with money (?) in his position is by every intel organization. I'm sure we have the equivalent throughout Russia and China (and probably our allies) and they in turn have them here. Dump is a perfect target: feckless, deeply psychological damaged, financially desperate, in a word: a defenseless loser.

It was merely a miracle when he actually became President. I'm sure they never in their wildest vodka-supercharged dreams believed they'd actually land a Manchurian candidate. He was merely supposed to poison the well for Hillary.

I'll bet most of their high level meetings consisted of weighing the benefits of decapitating America against the risk that the fuck up and his cronies might actually end the world.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    The sad thing about Racists and people who pretend to not vote for them- in spite of ALL of the intel services saying very clearly that russia and vladdy have stuck their nose into the election process, mostly for dumpy (to create havoc), they STILL believe that when vladdy says the didn't do anything, they still believe it.

To the point that they STILL down play what happened, including info that is STILL coming out.

Add in the very obvious break in security that dumpy did in office, multiple times, including to the ruskies- remember HE even admitted doing it.

Still, the risk of Secretary Clinton's emails are more important than that.

sic- when are you going to actually look at the impact on US National security? As opposed to just lean on the people you don't like? You have not made a SINGLE post about the massive leaks in our security over the last 5 years, other than to deny it. This after going to bat for the hours and hours and hours of hearings over Secretary Clinton. You could deny it all you want, but you are just another partisan hack who lusts for power for your people.

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Isn't running a fake intelligence operation performing an intelligence operation? (They're just good at intel ops, any flavor. Probably best in the world save for maybe China, or Mossad.)
    Yes, but I think you understand the difference between an actual operation and simply planting the idea that you ran an actual operation. They can be equally as effective depending on your goal.

Do you want <pick a candidate> to win? Then you probably have actually do stuff for that to happen.
    Do you not really care who wins but just want to spoil the ground and poison any goodwill? Well, you have to do some things, but way way way less, and most importantly you need to get "caught" doing it.

Leave a comment:

• The Sicatoka
    replied
    ... Russia is as good at faking an intelligence operation as they are actually performing an intelligence operation.
    Isn't running a fake intelligence operation performing an intelligence operation? (They're just good at intel ops, any flavor. Probably best in the world save for maybe China, or Mossad.)

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    The most insane thing was that the term ends on 1/20 whether there is a new President confirmed or not. He was out. Period.

I really think he watched House of Cards and thought it was real life.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    I think that was Wee Donnie One-term's plan. Congress had to certify the election on 1/6, and if somehow because of the insurrection, they weren't able to complete that task until 1/7 or later, he was then going to court and argue that since it wasn't certified on the proper day according to the laws, then it was invalid, and he was still president.

Why he called Rep congressmen and told them to keep delaying, even while they were under attack.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Man the details coming out about the Insurrection and the final days of Trump's diarrhea of a Presidency are crazy! For example:

https://twitter.com/CarolLeonnig/sta...08311534641157

“I know you guys too well. You’ll fly him to Alaska if you have a chance. Don’t do it.” As VP Pence hid in Capitol basement Jan 6, his aides feared Secret Service would try to fly him far away to stop him from certifying the vote. #IAloneCanFixIt
    https://twitter.com/EmGusk/status/1415713425561473035

"Trump...didn’t express any hope that Pence was okay. He didn’t try to call the vice president to check on him. He just stayed in the dining room watching television."
    https://twitter.com/selectedwisdom/s...68238353862657

the VP was giving orders to military while POTUS watched violence on TV "As Pence gave orders to the military, the actual commander in chief was effectively AWOL. Trump spent the afternoon glued to the television watching the drama unfold."
    But. Her. Fucking. EMAILS!

Leave a comment:

• psych
    replied
    Oh, so coincidentally enough, I actually saw the cognitive test that Trump has been crowing about "acing". It's the MOCA - "Montreal Cognitive Assessment". It is not an IQ test, it's used to test dementia and other cognitive impairments. I'm sure Psych could explain much better than I could, but as far as I can tell it measures whether you are or not cognitively impaired, and if so by how much. Normies would all "ace" it because normies aren't impaired.

I'd never heard of it but I just spent the better part of a couple of days working it into my software system for our emergency room and geriatric psych areas.

So... congratulations Mr. Trump. You do not have dementia. I guess.
    I’ll be honest, I knew the MOCA was a dementia test, but that’s about the extent of my knowledge. Most of my experience has been with adolescents, with the occasional adult substance abuse/dual diagnosis (but not dementia related) mixed in. When I was a teenager, I worked with the geriatric population more, but I was merely a caregiver, who miraculously was allowed to pass narcotics before that sh-t got tightened up in the early/mid-2000s.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Putin was part of the communist secret police they so hate.... How can they be so irrational to not remember that?
    Russia. Pretty much pure bred white. And they know how to deal with the Chechnyans and the other mudblood types.

Its pretty simple when you get right down to it.
    Last edited by rufus; 07-15-2021, 03:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• burd
    replied
    Dump's intelligence level is not concerning; it's the 65 mil.

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    Heyooooooooo

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
    I disagree. I think it *is* an IQ test - if you take it, and then brag about passing it, then congratulations - you're dumber than a box of hammers.
    What's the joke? "Social media is an IQ test. If you post you fail." ;-)

Leave a comment:

• LynahFan
    replied
    Oh, so coincidentally enough, I actually saw the cognitive test that Trump has been crowing about "acing". It's the MOCA - "Montreal Cognitive Assessment". It is not an IQ test, it's used to test dementia and other cognitive impairments. I'm sure Psych could explain much better than I could, but as far as I can tell it measures whether you are or not cognitively impaired, and if so by how much. Normies would all "ace" it because normies aren't impaired.

I'd never heard of it but I just spent the better part of a couple of days working it into my software system for our emergency room and geriatric psych areas.

So... congratulations Mr. Trump. You do not have dementia. I guess.
    I disagree. I think it *is* an IQ test - if you take it, and then brag about passing it, then congratulations - you're dumber than a box of hammers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X