This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Facebook is almost as big a part of the problem as trump voters. The world would be better off without it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

The GOP may not have a choice if we assume 30m of those 72m Dump voters are diehards who will follow him into an erupting volcano if he tells them to.
      What on earth makes you think the GOP are part of the 42m?
      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

Facebook is almost as big a part of the problem as trump voters. The world would be better off without it.
        Almost? Facebook is poison.
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Do you think Maher will finally stop giving Bannon face time? I would love if Zuckerberg appeared on Real Time.

Comment

• Prescient, as always.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://twitter.com/RexChapman/statu...30052744286211
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• A win for mexico. Americans are too fat to fit through

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Almost? Facebook is poison.
                  But then how will I know my former high school classmates who never ventured further than the state line in the 20 years since graduation are batsh** insane? By actually attending their bar-crawl aka "reunion weekend" (aka every weekend to them)?

No thanks. I'd like to continue to socially distance myself from them via Facebook. ;-)
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• More than 130 secret service agents have rona or are quarantining because of dumps campaign events

https://mobile.twitter.com/washingto...70958709805056

Comment

• I know he's on vacation but it's interesting we haven't seen or heard anything about Pence. Is he really on vacation or is he on "vacation"? I wonder if he's sick and they don't want anyone to know? Between him being away and tRump hiding awat and just rage tweeting, our country has no leadership at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        I know he's on vacation but it's interesting we haven't seen or heard anything about Pence. Is he really on vacation or is he on "vacation"? I wonder if he's sick and they don't want anyone to know? Between him being away and tRump hiding awat and just rage tweeting, our country has no leadership at the moment.
                        He supposedly cancelled trip to Florida. He did meet with Mitch and said he expects to still be the VP next term. I think he’s just as big of a coward as all other Rs so it’s probably 50/50 if he has the Rona.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          I know he's on vacation but it's interesting we haven't seen or heard anything about Pence. Is he really on vacation or is he on "vacation"? I wonder if he's sick and they don't want anyone to know? Between him being away and tRump hiding awat and just rage tweeting, our country has no leadership at the moment.
                          At the moment? Really? ;-)

Comment

• According to Trump's inner circle, he is depressed, out of money, and afraid of going to jail.
                            Best thing I have read all day.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Bill_Maxw...73831937892352

May he rot.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

May he rot.
                              Don't forget as the EX-president he is not nearly as useful the Russians. What do they do with their counter-spies when they cease being useful....?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

May he rot.
                                As I've expressed in the past, I think it very unlikely that Trump goes to jail. But, if he does, I really, really, really want to have him get a cell right next to Michael Avenatti, and let those two yell at each other all day.
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X