X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swansong
    replied
    Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
    Which is legally perilous, because you become subject to FEC regulations the moment that you decide, in your own mind's eye, to run. Not when you set up a committee or make an announcement, but when you decide.
    While you're right, it's about as un-enforceable as you can get. All they need to do is never say they're running. Let the underlings discuss but as long as Trump and his upper leadership don't discuss it openly, how can you prove that they're going to run?

Leave a comment:

• LynahFan
    replied
    Originally posted by rufus View Post

He'll do all the campaigning, with all the media coverage, rallies, and sucking up to him his narcissistic person can handle, without actually running.
    Which is legally perilous, because you become subject to FEC regulations the moment that you decide, in your own mind's eye, to run. Not when you set up a committee or make an announcement, but when you decide.

Leave a comment:

• RaceBoarder
    replied
    I don't see him being able to back down though. As the rallies continue, he will think that he can still win.

No way he says that he's gonna vote for _______ on the R Ticket.

Again, I'm all for him splitting the R vote. But I don't see him throwing in the towel on this.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

I guarantee that he just assumes the 2024 Republican spot is his for the taking if he chooses. He's gonna start legitimately campaigning anytime now.
    He'll do all the campaigning, with all the media coverage, rallies, and sucking up to him his narcissistic person can handle, without actually running.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

I guarantee that he just assumes the 2024 Republican spot is his for the taking if he chooses. He's gonna start legitimately campaigning anytime now.
    Given all of the news that he was paying for much of the crowds, is the current grift going to pay for attendees?

Leave a comment:

• RaceBoarder
    replied
    Originally posted by aparch View Post

You know what happened the last time Trump got roasted publicly this bad? He ran for President...

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    You know what happened the last time Trump got roasted publicly this bad? He ran for President...

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Also, why do they even still offer a Lee plate in 2021 Virginia? Yeesh.
    That's why it's perfect. It's trolling VA for still having that garbage.

We also have NO KILL DUH BABEEZ!!!! vanity plates.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Trump press release calling Tom Brady a traitor in 3…2….1

https://mobile.twitter.com/MattGertz...14743322062858
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/nymag.c...ock-trump.html

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    "Whaddaout HUNTERRRR!!1!1!!"

-Right-wing Twitter (except we're totally shadowbanned, guys)

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    should have sent a poet

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Thomas Barrack, Trump ally who chaired inaugural committee, indicted in foreign lobbying case

NEW YORK — Thomas J. Barrack, a longtime friend to former president Donald Trump and a billionaire businessman, was arrested on Tuesday for violating foreign lobbying laws, obstructing justice and making false statements, officials said Tuesday.

Barrack, whose primary residence is in Los Angeles, was taken into custody in California and indicted on foreign lobbying charges related to his dealings with the United Arab Emirates, according to an indictment unsealed Tuesday afternoon.
    He and two other defendants are accused of acting and conspiring to act as agents of the UAE between April 2016 and April 2018. Officials also alleged that Barrack lied to FBI agents in 2019 during an interview about his dealings with the UAE. He did not immediately return a request for comment Tuesday.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    That is A+ level trolling. I expect lots of burning Brady Jersey videos on Twitter soon!

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Trump press release calling Tom Brady a traitor in 3…2….1

https://mobile.twitter.com/MattGertz...14743322062858
    That was awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Biden having these events at the White House and everyone wearing aviators is kinda funny.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X