This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Not content with killing 230,000 Americans with the Covid, Donnie decides to add hypothermia to his arsenal.
    I really don’t care, do u?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Wow. As if there was any environment left after this ****ing administration.

https://twitter.com/danbalz/status/1321465572819914754

Tie it up with a lawsuit, erase it Day 1.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I get the sense that they don’t like the numbers in Alaska and are trying to throw some red meat out to help.

I’ve being seeing Trump ads on TV and the Republicans have also bought ads for Sullivan as well.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
          Not content with killing 230,000 Americans with the Covid, Donnie decides to add hypothermia to his arsenal.
          Though he would repeatedly call it "hydrothermia".

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

No intelligent company is going to touch that. The cost to mobilize with a very real threat of halting everything in January would be killer. I know three months is a long time, but in an Alaskan winter? Jim can provide better insight, I just don’t see it.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• President Donald Trump has had $287 million worth of loans forgiven since 2010, according to a New York Times analysis of his tax returns—money that would normally count as taxable income but on which Trump has managed to mostly avoid paying taxes, the newspaper says.
              https://www.forbes.com/sites/nichola.../#6f1e7e4a7ac4

Boy. I sure would like to have 287 million worth of loans forgiven.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Remember, "That makes me smart". The MAGAts and trunts ate it up. They would also love to cheat on their taxes in the unlikely event they ever become millionaires.

Comment

• I posted the Times article about that last night. Look at all the people who were involved in that deal who are part of the Trump Administration in some capacity. Look at Anthony Kennedy's son being part of it...the whole thing was grift and it still is to this day.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

No intelligent company is going to touch that. The cost to mobilize with a very real threat of halting everything in January would be killer. I know three months is a long time, but in an Alaskan winter? Jim can provide better insight, I just don’t see it.
                    It’s Southeast Alaska, which has weather closer to Seattle. Plus there’s already a sizable timber industry there anyway.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      I posted the Times article about that last night. Look at all the people who were involved in that deal who are part of the Trump Administration in some capacity. Look at Anthony Kennedy's son being part of it...the whole thing was grift and it still is to this day.
                      This is all just more proof of the willful blindness of the trump supporter. The grifting, corruption and outright criminal acts of this president and basically most of his administration are happening at an astonishing level. In fact it seems to be on the uptick as his time left in office dwindles. Yet trump voters WILL. NOT. ADMIT. HE'S. A. CROOK. Plenty of presidents of both parties, both long ago and in recent times, have used the office for some less than savory purposes. trump is hardly the first. But I can't believe he is not the worst by a country mile. I just can't. I suppose generations from now when the long view histories can be written we will know, but if trump is not the most corrupt ever to sit in the White House I would be shocked.

Comment

That's been Dump's bit all his life, right? He racks up a billion in debt and then declares bankruptcy. His creditors settle for pennies on the dollar to get anything back. He runs out of creditors in the US so he goes to Germany. And then to Russia.

Dump (and the GOP) live by the conservative Golden Rule: never steal anything small.
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

That's been Dump's bit all his life, right? He racks up a billion in debt and then declares bankruptcy. His creditors settle for pennies on the dollar to get anything back. He runs out of creditors in the US so he goes to Germany. And then to Russia.

Dump (and the GOP) live by the conservative Golden Rule: never steal anything small.
                          The familiar saying is "it takes money to make money" but the more accurate one should be "it takes the appearance of having lots of money to steal even more money." trump was always thought of as rich, so getting a loan was always possible, even if the loan is basically helping Russian mobsters launder their money.

I don't know what a more fitting end to trump would be, dying of covid, or dying of some Russian disease, like accidentally falling out of a window, or grabbing a doorknob.

Comment

You owe the bank $280,000, the bank owns you. You owe the bank $280 million, you own the bank.
                            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

You owe the bank $280,000, the bank owns you. You owe the bank $280 million, you own the bank.
                              Exactly. Though in this case Dump owes the Russian mafia $400 million and, no, he doesn't own them. Putin owns him.

So the Best Deal Maker did a little deal.

Cornell University

Comment

• Just beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbwEq...ature=emb_logo
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X