This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I have said this before but my GF has an uncle whose "middle" name (i.e. the maiden name) is Beauregard. (he is III, his son is IV and his grandson is V) and they are direct descendants somehow of the general. That family is also related to the Madisons. On the other side my GF is related to Alexander Hamilton.

Me I am related to Chelsea Handler and the Bald guy from Californication...so I think we all know who wins ;-)
    His greatest episode. NSFW

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Trump today at his rally in Allentown, PA:

By the way, nice trucks. You think I could hop into one of them and drive it away? I'd love to do it. Just drive the hell outta here. Just get the hell out of this. I had such a good life. My life was great.
      ​​​​​​
      These are the words of a man who should be committed before he kills himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Trump today at his rally in Allentown, PA:

​​​​​​
        These are the words of a man who should be committed before he kills himself.
        Honestly, it has to be setting in that him winning is not a forgone conclusion. He has to know that if he loses there will be consequences...

And that if things go South for him it will actually require work to get out of it... It's the worst case scenario for him...

It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          These are the words of a man who should be encouraged so he kills himself.
          Fixed.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Hey, after we beat him can he still keep making speeches for Republicans? Please?

Trump took a whack again at appealing to suburban women during a campaign rally in Lansing, Michigan on Tuesday by throwing in some misogynistic messaging this time around.

“Your husbands, they want to get back to work,” Trump said on Tuesday. “We’re getting your husbands back to work. And everybody wants it.”
            I mean, what more could you ladies want?
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Well I mean he doesnt think it is fishy when he insults people and they laugh about it...or that he does rallies in Old Age communities and the people at the rally are all in their 30s and 40s. (both being because they were paid or bussed in or both) He isnt exactly Bobby Fischer...

Wait! I take that back! He is BF when he isnt on his meds. He spouts ridiculous Jewish Conspiracies, can barely hold a thought in his head, hides away when challenged and has cognitive delays!
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Apparently, Trump stranded supporters at his Omaha rally tonight...

https://mobile.twitter.com/jeffzelen...91021146357767
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                  Apparently, Trump stranded supporters at his Omaha rally tonight...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8mduTEvnU0
                  Cornell University

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/omaha_sca...01704470597638

Comment

• Holy hell
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• NY Times Keeps Letting Us Know More About Trumps Taxes

He and his family hoped the Trump International Hotel & Tower would cement their company’s reputation as one of the world’s marquee developers of luxury real estate.

Instead, the skyscraper became another disappointment in a portfolio filled with them. Construction lagged. Condos proved hard to sell. Retail space sat vacant.

Yet for Mr. Trump and his company, the Chicago experience also turned out to be something else: the latest example of his ability to strong-arm major financial institutions and exploit the tax code to cushion the blow of his repeated business failures.

The president’s federal income tax records, obtained by The New York Times, show for the first time that, since 2010, his lenders have forgiven about $287 million in debt that he failed to repay. The vast majority was related to the Chicago project.
                        Big banks and hedge funds gave him years of extra time to repay his debts. Even after Mr. Trump sued his largest lender, accusing it of preying on him, the bank agreed to lend him another $99 million — more than twice as much as was previously known — so that he could pay back what he still owed the bank on the defaulted Chicago loan, records show.

Ultimately, Mr. Trump’s lenders forgave much of what he owed.

Those forgiven debts are now part of a broader investigation of Mr. Trump’s business by the New York attorney general. They normally would have generated a big tax bill, since the Internal Revenue Service treats canceled debts as income. Yet as has often happened in his long career, Mr. Trump appears to have paid almost no federal income tax on that money, in part because of large losses in his other businesses, The Times’s analysis of his tax records found.
                        edit: Jesus the amount of people who he screwed over that ended up as part of his campaign and WH is crazy. And gee it must be a coincidence that Anthony Kennedy's kid was part of it as well...
                        Last edited by Handyman; 10-28-2020, 12:29 AM.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Best reponse:

"The @JoeBiden campaign could probably afford to send a few buses to help out and bolster their support."
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/s...33646192709634

The White House science office listed "ending the COVID-19 pandemic" as the top accomplishment of President Trump's first term, even as the U.S. has set records for new daily infections and numerous hospitals across the country are stretched to their breaking points.

According to a press release intending to highlight the administration's science accomplishments, the Trump administration said it "has taken decisive actions to engage scientists and health professionals in academia, industry, and government to understand, treat, and defeat the disease."

The rosy outlook flies in the face of reality, and underscores the efforts of Trump to continuously try to downplay the severity of the pandemic that continues to rage nearly uncontrolled across the country.
                            Is this like how he supposedly prevented a war with North Korea as he tried to convince everyone in the debate?
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Not content with killing 230,000 Americans with the Covid, Donnie decides to add hypothermia to his arsenal.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• BREAKING: Trump is exempting Alaska's entire Tongass National Forest from the roadless rule, making more than 9.3 million acres eligible for logging and other development. It is one of the biggest public lands rollbacks of his presidency. By @eilperin
                                Wow. As if there was any environment left after this ****ing administration.

https://twitter.com/danbalz/status/1321465572819914754

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X