X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now he wants to ban TikTok.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/31/trum...-saturday.html
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      1. Well yeah, gotta blame someone for the Tulsa rally failure.
      2. Also, all the videos there are mean to him.
      3. If he is that senile maybe he believes if he bans TikTok, then he can ban time from advancing to November.
      Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
        About time.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post
          3. If he is that senile maybe he believes if he bans TikTok, then he can ban time from advancing to November.
          Slow clap.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Weird move in banning (or even just the threat of banning) TikTok, as its filled with A LOT of young initial voters, and 20 to 40 year old bored mothers/wives who have used it to waste time. It's also been very welcoming of the LGBTQ.

I've been impressed with some of the short jokes/bits that people have come up with.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post

1. Well yeah, gotta blame someone for the Tulsa rally failure.
              2. Also, all the videos there are mean to him.
              He hates it because it messed with his Tulsa rally. You remember, the thing you could RSVP for online, but your RSVP in no way guaranteed you any sort of ticket or place in line or anything like that. All it did was get a bunch of your personal information. You know, like he is accusing TikTok of doing.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Call the waaambulance.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...de/ar-BB17rVTf
                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• This is straight up some third world despot bullsh**: White House Photoshops Florida crowd to appear bigger than it was.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• AND... buried further down my Twitter timeline... Trump had already reached out to Brazil asking for assistance in thr election. You know, exactly what he did to the Ukraine...

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to go back to ignoring the world and ogle the pretty girls on TikTok before it gets banned.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• So it turns out the photoshop is false, the White House did not issue it.

But the election interference from Brazil is true.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• “We’re signing a health-care plan within two weeks, a full and complete health-care plan,” Trump pledged in a July 19 interview with “Fox News Sunday” anchor Chris Wallace.
                        Hearing a signing ceremony will be held today when Trump takes a lunch break at the 10th tee. Of course, it might not be the health-care plan, but instead the 10% middle class tax cut he promised weeks before the 2018 mid-terms.
                        The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• TikTok and Vine were the best things Gen Z have done. And I’m a curmudgeon who hates everything.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Well this outta set up a tweetstorm

https://mobile.twitter.com/cliffordl...24685469749255

Comment

• Aaron Rupar @atrupar
                              Asked by @Acosta to explain why members of the task force are correcting his coronavirus misinformation, Trump responds by spreading more coronavirus misinformation.
                              John Bolton on Trump: “obstruction of justice as a way of life.”
                              Mary Trump on her uncle: “cheating as a way of life.”
                              America on its worst-ever president: “lying as a way of life.”
                              The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• https://www.axios.com/trump-tiktok-b...c76d6f8e2.html

"A very substantial portion of that price is going to have to come into the Treasury of the United States. Because we're making it possible for this deal to happen. Right now they don't have any rights, unless we give it to them. So if we're going to give them the rights, it has to come into this country. It's a little bit like the landlord/tenant," he added.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X