Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swansong
    replied
    I think part of the issue is that Fox News, et al, have told people that Minneapolis, Seattle and Portland have simply been burned to the ground and there's nothing left. My dad - who lives here in MA - tried explaining to me that my friends that live in Portland don't really know what's going on there, but he does. I was flabbergasted.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Pretty sure he thinks he's being reasonable by suggesting the Minneapolis and Portland riots were left-wing disturbances. And that whole CHAZ/CHOP neighborhood anarchy in Seattle.
    It's interesting that Racists are so concerned about riots in cities where people "woke" up. But they are not concerned about a riot in the Capitol building. Funny how that is.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Evangelicals that have so thoroughly embraced Trump really mystify me. I get Christians that turned up their nose and voted for the Republican Candidate because liberals and abortion and whatever, but so many have so thoroughly embraceda man that is so completely anathema to Christ and his teachings.
    At some point, I don't even get the social issues. Other than pretending to pass laws about abortion, Racists have still not had a single policy or real programs out there to suggest to people to carry babies to term- all they try to do is prevent abortion by making hard.

If you REALLY want to have a social thing happen, don't just prevent the alternative, highlight what they want.

But all these "christians" do is embrace the party of NO and Racism.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Uh... ok, you can say both sides- but when has ANY of the left- and that goes from center all the way to full communism- that has followed the suggestion of violence? Moreso, attacking the Capitol Building? And murdering a cop (who I still see support the cops signs in Racist areas)?
    Pretty sure he thinks he's being reasonable by suggesting the Minneapolis and Portland riots were left-wing disturbances. And that whole CHAZ/CHOP neighborhood anarchy in Seattle.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Evangelicals that have so thoroughly embraced Trump really mystify me. I get Christians that turned up their nose and voted for the Republican Candidate because liberals and abortion and whatever, but so many have so thoroughly embraceda man that is so completely anathema to Christ and his teachings.

Leave a comment:

• The Sicatoka
    replied
    Apparently the sanctions hearing in Michigan is going very, very poorly for Team Kraken.
    Leave Ron Francis and Dave Hakstol out of this. Oh. Nevermind.

Leave a comment:

• The Sicatoka
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

The last sincere Christian was Jesus. Everybody else has had an agenda. Even Saint Francis who was nice.
    If you're talking Frank of Assisi, dude was good with pets, cut 'im a break.

That said, Aquinas would still like a word.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    There used to be a law that a political party could not advocate the violent overthrow of the United States.

By all rights, the GOP should be barred from office.

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    Apparently the sanctions hearing in Michigan is going very, very poorly for Team Kraken.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Tpaw pops up from under his rock to spew some both sides crap

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...30409359478784
    Uh... ok, you can say both sides- but when has ANY of the left- and that goes from center all the way to full communism- that has followed the suggestion of violence? Moreso, attacking the Capitol Building? And murdering a cop (who I still see support the cops signs in Racist areas)?

Even when there are counter protests, the violence starts from the right. So even if there is "talk", the action is very much not both sides.

then again, Nazis will always think fellow Nazis are good.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Tpaw pops up from under his rock to spew some both sides crap

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...30409359478784

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by rufus View Post

Cause its not about Christ and his teachings. Its about money and power.
    The last sincere Christian was Jesus. Everybody else has had an agenda. Even Saint Francis who was nice.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied

Cause its not about Christ and his teachings. Its about money and power.

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

They are not Christian, so it can't be that. I'm tired of these Racists flying the Christian flag, when they are such horrible people.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Maybe the wrote a translation program ;^)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X