No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook and Twitter banned the story completely apparently (wont even let you attempt to tweet it anymore) and Conservative Twitter is not happy about it. Now all of a sudden Facebook is evil because they WONT let them spread lies. Oh and business apparently has no rights to decide what content is allowed on their platform.

I am enjoying this a little too much!
    Last edited by Handyman; 10-14-2020, 04:02 PM.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• For those that asked apparently Melania had no symptoms and Barron got it as well.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I'll be honest - I'm not sure that I have a hard time believing that Joe Biden pulled some strings to help his kid, further that he gave away a little something something in return.

And I don't care. There's almost zero chance that Biden's graft comes close to Trump's graft, and I think Trump's management of the worst pandemic in a century is immediately disqualifying (to say nothing of anything else).
        Last edited by Swansong; 10-14-2020, 06:11 PM.
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• There is nothing to the story especially the bribery bs. Joe getting his son a job is not controversial.
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• And the orcs don’t care but omg Biden’s kid had a job

https://mobile.twitter.com/brianscha...36062735335424

Comment

• Ah so that is why they had the Post release the story today. MAGA Haberman must not pleased the Times reported that...

Oh and WaPo debunked the Joe Biden Pressuring Ukraine story.
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The details are always overlooked with these geniuses

https://mobile.twitter.com/KT_So_It_...31444945166336

Comment

• The funny thing is...the 37% think this is some huge bombshell! Between this and Hillary's emails they think it is 2016 all over again. Problem is that the usual suspects in the media got called out so bad for "just asking questions" about this crap (MAGA Haberman and Politico the loudest) that most other news outlets ran away scared after the initial "story" broke. Everyone flagged the story so fast and so often that even Facebook, that almost never bans anything (I think they JUST banned Holocaust denial) blacklisted it.

In 2016 everything broke right and their timing was impeccable. Now they seem like rank amateurs just trying anything they can to get something to stick. I am starting to think Putin's new plan doesn't involve Trump as much because even the crap he helps plan is half baked and is begging to be debunked and make Don look worse.

I wont lie, I have had some fun poking the bear on Twitter over this :-)
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Oh, Rudy...

https://mobile.twitter.com/samstein/...60011846393856

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      The funny thing is...the 37% think this is some huge bombshell!
                      That 37% "thinks" what they are told to think. Look how the usual suspects show up here with the same assertions created in the Echo Chamber days (or hours) before.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        The details are always overlooked with these geniuses

https://mobile.twitter.com/KT_So_It_...31444945166336
                        So I finally read all the tweets in that thread...it is always cute when Grandpa tries and act like he understands computers. Rudy didn't even delete the tweet from last year that referenced this exact same thing!

I mean I am hardly a computer genius but I think even Mr. Magoo could figure this one out. How did Rudy tweet this out in November if the shop owner still had the computer? (he wasnt subpoenaed until December)

MAGA Haberman is waiting to hear from Ivanka about how she should respond...
                        Last edited by Handyman; 10-15-2020, 01:54 AM.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Why is it I feel like it could either be a Biden landslide or a narrow dump win, outcomes that should not sit side-by-side in likelihood?

Other than the fact that I just don't get this stuff.

Comment

Speaking of Rudy, where is all that startling evidence against the Biden's on Burisma? Inquiring minds want to know. And, how is Barr doing on that unmasking investigation? We gotta have, what, 3 or 4 Obama officials due to be arrested by now, right?

And, why in the **** isn't Hillary Clinton in jail yet? I just don't get it.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Don’t make fun of her nose jobs!!!
                              It’s the Koreans who get the nose jobs, not the Chinese
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                                Why is it I feel like it could either be a Biden landslide or a narrow dump win, outcomes that should not sit side-by-side in likelihood?

Other than the fact that I just don't get this stuff.
                                I don't think your assessment is that odd at all.

At the risk of "Rovering" myself (speaking of which, he's been noticeably absent lately), Biden is going to win the race. From an Electoral College standpoint I think it'll be a landslide, and it will even probably be something like 55-45 in terms of popular vote. But I think on closer analysis people will see that victory wasn't that far out of Trump's grasp, that had he taken advantage of the Covid crisis he probably could have picked up enough votes in the right locations to swing the EC count in his favor.

Thus, it will probably be a "landslide," but one Trump could have prevented without having to switch too many votes for a narrow win.

Just my feeling on how things will go.
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X