POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Il Duce Jr.

In a just world, I still believe he'd meet the same fate as Mussolini. And I'd pay good money to spit on his hanging body if given the chance.

Comment

• A cure!

https://mobile.twitter.com/KatyTurNB...67168883695618

Comment

• So now he’s back in the Oval Office. Sounds like he’s getting better. I knew everyone was making too much of what they thought was him gasping for air.

Comment

• Jfc all of them

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...79237523771393

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Of course all of them. And in a month they'll all short it for when further testing reveals it's completely useless.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Is mental retardation a side effect? Asking for a friend.
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• So the pro life party is touting a drug that uses embryonic stem cells. I feel this is going to come up later and be somewhat of an issue...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I’m having trouble thinking of reasons brads wife isn’t having sex with him

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheRickWi...51356656427008

Comment

• Trump's going to host the Rush Limbaugh show tomorrow as a "virtual rally"

I think he's about ready to quit, claim fraud and start his new career as a full time grifter.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I’m having trouble thinking of reasons brads wife isn’t having sex with him

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheRickWi...51356656427008
                      After he paid all of that money for her bolt-ons!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• He won't quit.

He will have the election 'stolen' from him.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          Trump's going to host the Rush Limbaugh show tomorrow as a "virtual rally"
                          Seriously? That's going to be a disaster.
                          Russell Jaslow
                          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            Trump's going to host the Rush Limbaugh show tomorrow as a "virtual rally"

I think he's about ready to quit, claim fraud and start his new career as a full time grifter.
                            New? When has he been anything but?

Comment

• Just saw on Facebook that Nancy Pelosi is holding a press conference tomorrow morning "to discuss the introduction of the Commission on Presidential Capacity to discharge the powers and duties of office act." 25th Amendment - let's see if this happens.

Comment

• Seems like a waste of time and I doubt the optics will be great...
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X