Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

It’s too early to know for sure but Pfizer has their vaccine being tested against this variant already
    Yeah I thought I read that Pfizer with a booster was "promising" but it is so new it could take a while to know. This one sounds like it could be as bad as Delta.

Mother Nature is done with us!

SOH,

Battery life only gets better if you don't have an Apple phone. They don't let you improve battery life cause they need people to keep buying new versions of their mediocre phones ;^)

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by unofan View Post

My daughter's best friend's family just left for a 6-week jaunt to South Africa since that's where her dad's from originally. They're all vaccinated but ouch.

Hope the worries about the vaccines not working on it are for naught. But I suppose this is likely just the first sign towards everyone getting annual covid shots with their flu shots...
    It’s too early to know for sure but Pfizer has their vaccine being tested against this variant already

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Man since the booster my phone service has been INCREDIBLE!

Leave a comment:

• unofan
    replied
    The new dominant variant in South Africa is a little worrisome right now. Suspected to be more transmissible and more likely to evade immunity. A few documented cases of Pfizer vaccinated people getting it
    My daughter's best friend's family just left for a 6-week jaunt to South Africa since that's where her dad's from originally. They're all vaccinated but ouch.

Hope the worries about the vaccines not working on it are for naught. But I suppose this is likely just the first sign towards everyone getting annual covid shots with their flu shots...

Leave a comment:

• Russell Jaslow
    replied
    The new dominant variant in South Africa is a little worrisome right now. Suspected to be more transmissible and more likely to evade immunity. A few documented cases of Pfizer vaccinated people getting it
    https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id...ant-flight-ban

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    i'm hoping for better wifi coverage, too. Our service has been spotty recently.... the obvious indicator that the vaccine is wearing off.

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied
    Can't wait. Does it improve battery life too? Could really use it.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jeb2020
    replied
    Leaky as* “vaccine.”

Keep boosting up.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    I'm all booked for the Arnold Palmer shot next Wednesday (had Pfizer in April, getting a Moderna booster).

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Which will let them dig in even more. These people can't give up now, it's been almost 2 years that they have downplayed this pandemic- there's no way they will change their mind, even in death.
    The libbies cannot be right. No matter the cost.

Leave a comment:

• busterman62
    replied
    Originally posted by HeWhoShallNotBeQuoted2020 View Post

How can people be this dense?
    Irony, like the universe, is ever expanding

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Which will let them dig in even more. These people can't give up now, it's been almost 2 years that they have downplayed this pandemic- there's no way they will change their mind, even in death.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1463974036057247748

Group of doctors contract COVID-19 following Florida anti-vaccine summit

Leave a comment:

Working...
X