Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

If The Government is the supreme authority on all things, no part of it can be shown to have failed in any manner and maintain their cloak of perfection and absolute authority. So in short, what Fade said.
    Right, but that's not Eastern face, it's Primate totalitarianism.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Has anyone thought that maybe Taiwan infiltrated the Chinese labs and created Covid to detract from their plan to stay independent?

Comment

• I think we need to make one very important differentiation. The report released this weekend suggested that the origins of Covid were 100% natural (in fact, they go on to say there is zero evidence whatsoever suggesting gain of function research was happening, or that the virus itself was actively modified), but that it was collected and then, due to incompetence, poor safety protocols or poor adherence, it got out. It's even less likely that they knew what it was and purposefully released it, because why would they release that right at home when they could just bring it to NYC and release it?

Anyway, I fully expect that distinction - which is incredibly important - to be ignored by a large percentage of our population.
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Yeah, as an epi person that distinction drives me nuts. People think lab leak means engineered. It means leak.

The Chinese labs are known to have researched coronaviruses, esp post SARS. A leak doesn’t mean malicious intent

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Yeah, as an epi person that distinction drives me nuts. People think lab leak means engineered. It means leak.

The Chinese labs are known to have researched coronaviruses, esp post SARS. A leak doesn’t mean malicious intent
            If your life has been impacted by COVID do you really care that much whether it was malice or incompetence? I do feel for Biden on this one as it puts him in a tough spot.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

If your life has been impacted by COVID do you really care that much whether it was malice or incompetence? I do feel for Biden on this one as it puts him in a tough spot.
              I mean, yes? Of course I would.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

I mean, yes? Of course I would.
                I mean you are highly educated and work in the medical field. I’m talking the ‘average person.’

Comment

• Also, some other things to note. The report specifically calls out its own low confidence in the findings and cites several other conflicting reports. This was basically a report saying "yeah, we'll never really know. Here's one possibility that's as likely as all these others".

And keep in mind that any time a virus is allowed to grow and reproduce, it can mutate. Whether that is in a damn petri dish, a wet market area, or, ya know, an out of control pandemic. This is kind of that observers paradox in a way. But that doesn't mean we're actively aiding the mutation.

Comment

I mean you are highly educated and work in the medical field. I’m talking the ‘average person.’
                    It's not about education, it's about perspective and state of mind.

Would you be more or less mad if a family member was murdered in a targeted way or if they were wiped out by a car in an accident?

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

It's not about education, it's about perspective and state of mind.

Would you be more or less mad if a family member was murdered in a targeted way or if they were wiped out by a car in an accident?
                      I assume if they were murdered in a targeted way they wronged someone in some way whereas if it was an ‘accident’ someone was being careless or reckless. I think for me the murder would be easier but it would depend on the exact circumstances.

Comment

• Murder victims did something wrong? Lol

those domestic violence cases. Lady should have just made her husband that sandwich a little faster and she’d still be alive

Comment

• Seriously, What the **** is this ****ing bull****?

Kevin McCarthy
                          @SpeakerMcCarthy
                          For years, Democrats in Washington refused to have a single hearing on the origins of COVID. Now that Republicans control the House, the truth is coming out.
                          https://***********/SpeakerMcCarthy/...01858152824832

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Seriously, What the **** is this ****ing bull****?

https://***********/SpeakerMcCarthy/...01858152824832

It would be ironic if the conclusion is to have a response agency. I’m sure they are dumb enough to come up with that even though their worship ended said agency.

Comment

• I assume their goal is to "prove" it came from a lab. Which seems like a self-own in the making considering how many times Trump praised China for its handling of the virus.
                              Last edited by Slap Shot; 02-28-2023, 12:04 PM.

Comment

I assume if they were murdered in a targeted way they wronged someone in some way whereas if it was an ‘accident’ someone was being careless or reckless. I think for me the murder would be easier but it would depend on the exact circumstances.

Comment

Working...
                                X