Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Why are cons still trying to debate masks? The pandemic policies are over and here in purple flyover we're back to where I usually only see Asian people and a handful of seniors wearing them in public venues. The ongoing butthurt is just pathetic.
    They need an enemy. Something to rile people up. Numbers showing other things are going pretty well are too easy to look up and take too much time to refute. This they can still fool a person of average intelligence into getting behind.

Keep in mind the average is low.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• It's equally amusing and depressing that, even though the right has been wrong on literally every single thing regarding covid, they're now looking back on the past three years and insisting that they were right all along.
      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
        It's equally amusing and depressing that, even though the right has been wrong on literally every single thing regarding covid, they're now looking back on the past three years and insisting that they were right all along.
        this.

Now they are going to halt the 'emergency' we will go back to the people who are the most financially disadvantaged being at highest risk for the biggest impact. Then we have the folks who have been espousing ignorance while taking advantage of the govt to prop them up... There will be wailing when they get sick, lose time and aren't covered. Wailing when their coworkers come in sick (testing will of course be too expensive) because they have no coverage, get the whole work cohort at work sick and then they all can complain with no coverage= lost man hours, lost time d/t illness of self, children who are sick enough they have to stay home... pharma will charge for the vaccine- yet another freebee that was protecting the ignoramuses- so we will see decline in vaccination= more spread, more intense illness, more long covid, more lost man hours....

I do not see this ending well economically for the ignoramus population- they have the most to lose, the least social net and they have no idea how much the nanny state has been propping them up

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

this.

Now they are going to halt the 'emergency' we will go back to the people who are the most financially disadvantaged being at highest risk for the biggest impact. Then we have the folks who have been espousing ignorance while taking advantage of the govt to prop them up... There will be wailing when they get sick, lose time and aren't covered. Wailing when their coworkers come in sick (testing will of course be too expensive) because they have no coverage, get the whole work cohort at work sick and then they all can complain with no coverage= lost man hours, lost time d/t illness of self, children who are sick enough they have to stay home... pharma will charge for the vaccine- yet another freebee that was protecting the ignoramuses- so we will see decline in vaccination= more spread, more intense illness, more long covid, more lost man hours....

I do not see this ending well economically for the ignoramus population- they have the most to lose, the least social net and they have no idea how much the nanny state has been propping them up
          They will blame Biden. Or Fauci. Or whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by busterman62 View Post

From the Authors themselves:

The Authors conclusions (and somehow, I suspect, not yours):

FROM THE TOP ROPE!!
            o
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• The Right are mentally ill.

Results from 6-year-old Anastasia Weaver’s autopsy may take weeks. But online anti-vaccine activists needed only hours after her funeral this week to baselessly blame the COVID-19 vaccine.

A prolific Twitter account posted Anastasia’s name and smiling dance portrait in a tweet with a syringe emoji. A Facebook user messaged her mother, Jessica Day-Weaver, to call her a “murderer” for having her child vaccinated.

In reality, the Ohio kindergartner had experienced lifelong health problems since her premature birth, including epilepsy, asthma and frequent hospitalizations with respiratory viruses. “The doctors haven’t given us any information other than it was due to all of her chronic conditions. ... There was never a thought that it could be from the vaccine,” Day-Weaver said of her daughter’s death.
              Please just deport these people. Their diseased souls are the real threat in our country.

Last edited by Kepler; 02-04-2023, 11:39 PM.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I remember when my dad used the exact words "Republicans are mentally ill" for the first time. I laughed so hard.

he was right
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

They will blame Biden. Or Fauci. Or whatever.
                  Don’t sleep on the Jews - it could have been them. I mean, I don’t think they’ve ever adequately explained why they built that space laser. Was it to spread COVID?

i’m just asking questions.
                  If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                    Don’t sleep on the Jews
                    They're uncomfortable.
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

They're uncomfortable.
                      You'd think those big beards would provide some cushioning.

And as for the men........
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        I remember when my dad used the exact words "Republicans are mentally ill" for the first time. I laughed so hard.

he was right

No, he was clearly left.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whalers View Post

No, he was clearly left.
                          My sincere apologies. I should not have gendered this response. How uneducated of me to assume that when you said your Dad, you were referring to the person being an XY chromosome being. No harm intended, and I have corrected this;

No, THEY was clearly left.
                          Last edited by Whalers; 02-06-2023, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• Finally hit the lottery. Can't believe it took this long.

worth noting, I've never seen my wife sick. Ever. Even she got sick.

Also worth noting: we both took tests. She was positive within like ten seconds. I tested not positive despite being very symptomatic. Disappointing. Tests weren't expired.
                            Last edited by dxmnkd316; 02-14-2023, 06:24 PM.
                            Code:

Comment

• 0/10. Would not buy again.
                              Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                0/10. Would not buy again.
                                Yeah, it totally sucks. You and the Mrs. have my sympathy.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X