Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Wow. A Garfield strip that's actually funny.

Now do Dilbert
    http://pied.nu/banned/the_Dilbert_Hole/tn/12.gif.html

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

"Acted with less hubris"??? There was something bad happening and they need to quickly address it. The complainers are Vincent Vega:
      Maybe my mind has fogged over in the 3 years, but I do know that the scientists were pretty clear that they didn't know much about the virus, except that hospitals were filling up and people were dying quickly. To fully admit that you don't know what is going on seems to be the opposite of hubris. Many of them even pointed out that they were doing the best we could.

I remember seeing the documentary about the cruise ship- and seeing how the scientists were almost stunned by how the virus unfolded in front of them was pretty interesting.

If anything, the hubris came from the dumbass in the white house, which carried down to his worshipers- who all pretended to know everything. That certainly caused lots of deaths.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Yeah his whole "describing things that are adjacent to what he is doing versus what he is actually doing" gives off a real Santos vibe.
        Plus he very publicly deleted everything prior to 2022 on Twitter. From what I could read. Seeing some of the replies to him from years back made it seem like he's a real ****in piece of work. Apparently very aggressive (keto freaks often are in my opinion, usually because these are the same moron Bruhs who get drawn into that kind of crap).

but obviously smart enough to know a good grift when he sees one.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Maybe my mind has fogged over in the 3 years, but I do know that the scientists were pretty clear that they didn't know much about the virus, except that hospitals were filling up and people were dying quickly. To fully admit that you don't know what is going on seems to be the opposite of hubris. Many of them even pointed out that they were doing the best we could.

I remember seeing the documentary about the cruise ship- and seeing how the scientists were almost stunned by how the virus unfolded in front of them was pretty interesting.

If anything, the hubris came from the dumbass in the white house, which carried down to his worshipers- who all pretended to know everything. That certainly caused lots of deaths.
          100%. Does everyone remember seeing the videos out of China where hospitals were overflowing with extremely sick and dead? Or the earth movers building field hospitals? Or the Indian crematoriums that were running at like 50x normal capacity with delta? I remember.

I remember it really ****ing well because we started worrying about our wedding as early as January. I remember hearing about secret meetings happening in the C Suite at my company talking about this. We started stocking up in January. **** was trending ugly even back then.

Best I can tell, here's the first place we started talking about it:
          https://fanforum.uscho.com/forum/com...song#post36595

i think the entire world panicked and rightfully so. There hadn't been a bad pandemic since we became a true global society. the cdc did the best they could given the limited info from China and the handcuffs from the White House. And the early info was really terrifying. Up to 5-10% dead with no indication of it being concentrated in the olds. Spreading like wildfire. Train stations turning into movie scenes because of the panic.

This ****in guy and his revisionist history...
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Best I can tell, here's the first place we started talking about it:
            https://fanforum.uscho.com/forum/com...song#post36595
            Some memories there. And THIS thread appears to be the 12 Covid thread and it started 6 months after that one did. And we are still going on with it.

I have to read the thread in Feb, as we went on a couple of cruises in Feb- and on that cruise, nobody from China was allowed to board.

Drives me crazy that people's hindsight changes the the actual history like that.

Comment

• I remember Channel 4 UK profiling a man from Kildare who was working in Wuhan as a teacher. They did regular teleconferences with him and he took a camera with him to the grocery. The normally crowded streets were completely abandoned.

https://youtu.be/luztqxUBvZo

That was January. Three years ago today he was 'rescued' from China and when he arrived in London he had to quarantine for two additional weeks. I remember there were four busloads of Europeans and the company that took them from Heathrow to the quarantine flats was called Horseman. A little on the nose.

After he completed the quarantine in London he was sent home - where he was locked down again.

Comment

• Well that took a sharp left hand turn.
                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• For all the Dumpies who refused and still refuse to acknowledge that COVID was an extreme emergency, life expectancy in the US has declined for three years in a row for the first time since the Influenza epidemic 1918-1920.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    For all the Dumpies who refused and still refuse to acknowledge that COVID was an extreme emergency, life expectancy in the US has declined for three years in a row for the first time since the Influenza epidemic 1918-1920.
                    ITS THE VACCINE AND THE 5G AND THE DEEP STATE THAT CAUSED IT!!!111!!1 THERE IS NO VIRUS11!!! FACUI!!!111 HUNTER BIDENS LAPTOP!!!!!1!!!1

-Magats

Comment

• Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post

ITS THE VACCINE AND THE 5G AND THE DEEP STATE THAT CAUSED IT!!!111!!1 THERE IS NO VIRUS11!!! FACUI!!!111 HUNTER BIDENS LAPTOP!!!!!1!!!1

-Magats
                      From TLOU episode 3:

Frank: This from the guy who thought the government was a bunch of Nazis.

Bill: The government is a bunch of Nazis!

Frank: Yeah. But not back then!
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Everything will be known and revealed about the pandemic, the origin of the virus, Benghazi, and the contents of Hillary Clinton's email server when Hunter Biden's Laptop is finally released to the public.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Everything will be known and revealed about the pandemic, the origin of the virus, Benghazi, and the contents of Hillary Clinton's email server when Hunter Biden's Laptop is finally released to the public.
                          W
                          h
                          i
                          t
                          e
                          w
                          a
                          t
                          e
                          r

Cornell University

Comment

• 1892 cartoon:

Cornell University

Comment

• I am sure that everyone here has already dissected this news from CNN, PBS, ABC or MSNBC. Looks like "science" is alive and well, just not in the good ole USofA. Seems like some "scientists" are actually looking into the "settled science" of Covid, and have been starting in November 2020. Did you "Waaayer Ya Mask"? ****

**** That actually would have done VERY little to help any of us, according to this article from The Daily Mail of London - "All the news That's Fit to Print" ......... shockingly only being done across the pond.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...sis-finds.html

Enjoy.

Comment

• I don't know what the derp drooled in his post, but I'm sure it was something wise and profound.
                                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Working...
                                X