Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post

Evidently there is a large orthodox Jewish population of which a significant percentage are anti vax.

this same area had a large measles outbreak in 2019
    Yep, hence my religion comment- I’m aware of this esp after living in nyc

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post

Evidently there is a large orthodox Jewish population of which a significant percentage are anti vax.

this same area had a large measles outbreak in 2019
      Those guys are Jewish the way the FLDS are Christian. They are a deranged cult.

Child abuse, misogyny, anti-rationality, insane levels of reaction. They make Westboro Baptist look like Unitarians.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Back when all of this started, my wife was worried that I would get COVID and said that maybe I should just quit my current job. I told her at the time, "It's not if, it's when". When finally caught up with me. I guess that's why it's called the LAW of averages. Surprisingly, it was probably a non-medical exposure that caused it. Only mild URI Sx so far.
        "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
        Groucho Marx
        "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
        Ron White
        "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
        Milo Bloom

Comment

• Made it almost 2.5 years but it has finally hit our household as well.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

• My friend has already had covid three times and the vaccine didn't help. This annoys me a lot, as I have also been sick once, and I am not immune from the fact that I will not get sick again. I take good care of my health: I take vitamins from Canada Drugs, eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, do yoga and go to the gym. I hope a new wave of coronavirus will not start this year...
            Last edited by jjuliajul11; 09-01-2022, 07:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjuliajul11 View Post
              My friend has already had covid three times and the vaccine didn't help
              Your friend had a computer virus, and mRNA vaccines do not work on those.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Your friend had a computer virus, and mRNA vaccines do not work on those.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

So he died all three times? Man, that second and third funerals must have been awkward.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

So he died all three times? Man, that second and third funerals must have been awkward.
                    "I got better."

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Luck finally ran out in my close circle of people.

Both of my parents have come down positive in the past 10 days. So far, it's been like a bad cold for them. Since they are both in their 70s I'm sure it's gonna take them a bit to get through this. Thankfully both are vaxxed/boosted and have managed so far.
                      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Essentially everyone I know has gotten it, even my Mom at 96, but they were all 2x or 3x vax and were fine. Reminds me I'm due for another hit. Any chance this can be rolled into the annual flu shot?

At this point it's just an intelligence test. Everyone is gonna get it, but if you're a Republican you stand a non-trivial chance of dying for your beliefs. So brave of them.
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Essentially everyone I know has gotten it, even my Mom at 96, but they were all 2x or 3x vax and were fine. Reminds me I'm due for another hit. Any chance this can be rolled into the annual flu shot?

At this point it's just an intelligence test. Everyone is gonna get it, but if you're a Republican you stand a non-trivial chance of dying for your beliefs. So brave of them.
                          given the odds, that can swing some entire states. The fall election will be interesting to see the numbers. The irony if deathsantis loses by the number who died. Oh, and also could not vote.

Comment

jfc
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

given the odds, that can swing some entire states. The fall election will be interesting to see the numbers. The irony if deathsantis loses by the number who died. Oh, and also could not vote.
                              He'll just suppress twice the number of ballots from Dem counties.

It's no longer an election, it's a race to get votes counted before GOP bullyboys can close polling stations and burn ballots. With a Nazi Court, no help is coming.
                              Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Reminds me I'm due for another hit. Any chance this can be rolled into the annual flu shot?
                                For various reasons, I really want a booster in early September. Right around the time they are expecting the release of the new booster to have the BA.x variant protection. Which I also really want. I sure hope the timing works out.
                                Russell Jaslow
                                [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                                U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Working...
                                X