Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

All.
    Part of God's plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

Of the 300/day, what percentage are unvaccinated? Because honestly, that does effect how much ****s to give. If it's 90% unvaxxed, then I really don't care. If it's closer to 50/50, then i'll be concerned.
      Not sure who the 100,000 are, but the April 2 numbers are 0.76 deaths/100k unvaxord, 0.1 deaths/100k vaccinated, and 0.06 deaths/100k vax and boost. On that same week, 78% of the population has one shot, 66% both shots..... I would imagine if the data is then corrected for pure numbers within it's own group, but I'm too lazy to get any deeper than I am already. The CDC has a lot of data, but outside of downloading it, it's kind of a pain to work with on the web.

But roughly- of 300, 265 are not vaccinated, the other 35 are (and many are boosted). And roughly annually- unvaccinated deaths are ~97,000 a year, vaccinated ~13k. The latter is significantly lower than normal influenza for the entire population, the former is considerably higher.

Comment

• I give literally zero ****s about the willfully unvaxxed at this point.

13k/yr is not great, but honestly, that's barely high enough to make top 30 for causes of death. When's the last time you saw a news story about bladder cancer?
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          I give literally zero ****s about the willfully unvaxxed at this point.

13k/yr is not great, but honestly, that's barely high enough to make top 30 for causes of death. When's the last time you saw a news story about bladder cancer?
          Not news, but you see ads treating drugs for random cancers all the time. Or asking for money... LOL.

Comment

I give literally zero ****s about the willfully unvaxxed at this point.

This.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Oh hey monkey pox here

https://***********/drericding/statu...wKXqomijwOLKmw

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                That guy is a complete and total fraud.
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

That guy is a complete and total fraud.
                  That’s the joke. Sorry, I have Epi advanced degree and i should make this clearer faster

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

That’s the joke. Sorry, I have Epi advanced degree and i should make this clearer faster
                    You gave me a stroke, I thought, "I cannot fathom why she's posting this." Sorry.
                    Code:

Comment

• Isn’t that the guy who advocated for schools to go entirely online and then it turned out he enrolled his kids in some Austrian boarding school specifically so they could be in person?
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                        Isn’t that the guy who advocated for schools to go entirely online and then it turned out he enrolled his kids in some Austrian boarding school specifically so they could be in person?
                        Yes. He's as bad as a republican when it comes to disinformation.
                        Code:

Comment

• It's looking like BA.5 is set to outpace BA.4 and the multiple versions of BA.2 (we, in the US, mostly had BA.2.12). What does that mean? Well, it means that reinfection is likely, even for those that had BA.2.xx. Previous infection = 2/3 doses of vaccine basically reduces severity to flu-level, however even all that prior immunity doesn't offer a whole lot of protection against infection outside a few months.

Crazy. Again, I will state my belief that Covid 19 will be in the top 3 most infectious diseases ever discovered.
                          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                            It's looking like BA.5 is set to outpace BA.4 and the multiple versions of BA.2 (we, in the US, mostly had BA.2.12). What does that mean? Well, it means that reinfection is likely, even for those that had BA.2.xx. Previous infection = 2/3 doses of vaccine basically reduces severity to flu-level, however even all that prior immunity doesn't offer a whole lot of protection against infection outside a few months.

Crazy. Again, I will state my belief that Covid 19 will be in the top 3 most infectious diseases ever discovered.
                            I hope Biden reverses course soon on his ridiculous Covid policies. We need to get it under control ASAP.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                              It's looking like BA.5 is set to outpace BA.4 and the multiple versions of BA.2 (we, in the US, mostly had BA.2.12). What does that mean? Well, it means that reinfection is likely, even for those that had BA.2.xx. Previous infection = 2/3 doses of vaccine basically reduces severity to flu-level, however even all that prior immunity doesn't offer a whole lot of protection against infection outside a few months.

Already there. The speed and efficiency is unlike anything we've ever seen.
                              Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

I hope Biden reverses course soon on his ridiculous Covid policies. We need to get it under control ASAP.
                                Nope. No going back now. Our chance was in mid-2020. There is nothing we can do at this point. Not a thing. You can get vaccinated or not. Hospitalizations are relatively low and among the vaccinated relative to the unvaccinated. The government should do what they would with influenza at this point. Monitor, provide resources, but the people have had their chance to get vaccinated.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X