Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Do they accept even a single medicare penny? If so, they won't for much longer.
    They aren't reimbursed to care for pts, so no.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

They aren't reimbursed to care for pts, so no.
      Got it. Well that's disappointing.

I know a newly formed health care company that would happily take you on :-)
      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Eric Clapton...he of the "Vaccines suck and if you like that ask me about immigrants!" fame...now has COVID.

**deep inhale**

"You're Welcome!"
        -Mother Nature
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• He really dropped the ball (out of a 53rd story window) there.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• But he's vaccinated. He really must think they suck now.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              He really dropped the ball (out of a 53rd story window) there.
              **slow clap**
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                But he's vaccinated. He really must think they suck now.
                Funny thing is he canceled shows that forced mandates out of an abundance of caution...now he is canceling them out of caution cause he is sick.

Isn't it ironic (don't ya think)
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Eric Clapton...he of the "Vaccines suck and if you like that ask me about immigrants!" fame...now has COVID.

**deep inhale**

"You're Welcome!"
                  -Mother Nature
                  The 77 year old man is cancelling a couple of shows and in two days is back to performing on stage in front of thousands of people.

lmao

That big scary cold virus really showed that geezer.

Covidians - Honk

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                    Sorry to hear rufus.
                    Got an email from the U I teach at. No longer going to require vaccines. Even nursing students. i was looking for an out to not teach. This is it. Catholic University. So much for Love your neighbor. No explanation of why, at a time the numbers are surging in this area, this would be a sound choice.
                    No explanation for why? How about they do nothing to stop ****ing transmission.

Honk, Honk

Comment

• CDC data on U.S. 5 to 11 year-olds: ~2% to ~30% HIGHER SARSCOV2 infection rates among C19 vaccinated vs. C19 unvaccinated, from Feb.12 through 3rd week in March, 2022, i.e. most recent data available.

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tra...vaccine-status

Comment

• Interesting news. The MA DPH is no longer requiring healthcare systems to report negative antigen (rapid) or antibody tests. We must report positive tests of either kind, and positive and negative PCR tests.

I'm unsure what they're planning to do with with the Covid dashboard - either they separate PCR and antigen tests or the positivity rate will be irrelevant.
                        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• CDC says influenza vaccine 14% effective against influenza last flu season http://cdc.gov/flu/vaccines-work/effectiveness-studies.htm… but amazingly new study finds it is 88.9% effective against COVID-19

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....09.22274802v1

Comment

• When nobody who dies of Covid is healthy, applesauce is 99% effective for everyone under 80 who is not obese with 4 preexisting conditions…

Comment

• The CDC recently recommended Pfizer boosters for kids ages 5-11.

The decision was based on a study called PROTECT.

In that study, vaccinated kids were more likely to experience symptoms from an Omicron infection than those who were not vaccinated. See below.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X