Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    North Korea just admitted to their first COVID case.

I assume that means at least a million unreported deaths.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• They did say in their official press release "we will extinguish the virus as quickly as possible."

I am not joking.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

North Korea just admitted to their first COVID case.

I assume that means at least a million unreported deaths.
        Death by gunshot.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Death by gunshot.
          That will work.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• "If I had a million corpses."

A Proclamation on Remembering the 1,000,000 Americans Lost to COVID-19

MAY 12, 2022 • PRESIDENTIAL ACTIONS

Today, we mark a tragic milestone: one million American lives lost to COVID-19. One million empty chairs around the dinner table. Each an irreplaceable loss. Each leaving behind a family, a community, and a Nation forever changed because of this pandemic. Jill and I pray for each of them.

As a Nation, we must not grow numb to such sorrow. To heal, we must remember. We must remain vigilant against this pandemic and do everything we can to save as many lives as possible. In remembrance, let us draw strength from each other as fellow Americans. For while we have been humbled, we never give up. We can and will do this together as the United States of America.

In memory of the one million American lives lost to COVID-19 and their loved ones left behind, I hereby order, by the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws of the United States, that the flag of the United States shall be flown at half-staff at the White House and on all public buildings and grounds, at all military posts and naval stations, and on all naval vessels of the Federal Government in the District of Columbia and throughout the United States and its Territories and possessions until sunset May 16, 2022. I also direct that the flag shall be flown at half-staff for the same period at all United States embassies, legations, consular offices, and other facilities abroad, including all military facilities and naval vessels and stations.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twelfth day of May, in the year of our Lord two thousand twenty-two, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and forty-sixth.

JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• A million dead in this country alone.

Ugh.

Comment

• Defeating COVID was a group project.

I hate group projects.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Well, looks like I've won the lottery.

Got home after work Friday and was starting to cough a lot. No difference yesterday, other than my throat being a bit sore from all the coughing, but after I got home I started feeling worse, tired, stuffy head, just felt out of it, figured I had my usual change of the season cold.

This morning added a bit of sinus pressure and headache, so I got one of those at-home Covid tests just to be sure. Yep, positive.

So like i said, so far, doesn't appear any worse than a normal cold. But sucks. I've had my shots, my booster, and continued to wear a mask out on the job. And yet, here I am.

Comment

So like i said, so far, doesn't appear any worse than a normal cold. But sucks. I've had my shots, my booster, and continued to wear a mask out on the job. And yet, here I am.
                    So you're saying the republicans were right all along...?
                    Just kidding rufus. Hope it continues to stay relatively mild and no worse than a cold. Take care of yourself and feel better soon.

Comment

Well, looks like I've won the lottery.

Got home after work Friday and was starting to cough a lot. No difference yesterday, other than my throat being a bit sore from all the coughing, but after I got home I started feeling worse, tired, stuffy head, just felt out of it, figured I had my usual change of the season cold.

This morning added a bit of sinus pressure and headache, so I got one of those at-home Covid tests just to be sure. Yep, positive.

Sorry rufus.

thankfully you got your shots which should make this more mild than it would have been. Still sucks. Hope you feel better soon
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

So you're saying the republicans were right all along...?
                        Just kidding rufus. Hope it continues to stay relatively mild and no worse than a cold. Take care of yourself and feel better soon.
                        Aactually, it is just a cold. Those tests are a scam. They always indicate positive. Just another way for the government to control you, and Big Pharma to take in the cash.

Comment

Well, looks like I've won the lottery.

Good luck and feel better soon.

More time to hang out with us!
                          Cornell University

Comment

Good luck and feel better soon.

More time to hang out with us!
                            Time to catch up on the Giro d'Italia.

Stage 7, 50+ kilometers in, and they still haven't established the early breakaway.

Guys go off, pack chases them down, only to do it all over again. Again and again. Pace is like 50kmh.

Makes up for the snoozefest the previous stage was.

Comment

• Sorry to hear rufus.
                              Got an email from the U I teach at. No longer going to require vaccines. Even nursing students. i was looking for an out to not teach. This is it. Catholic University. So much for Love your neighbor. No explanation of why, at a time the numbers are surging in this area, this would be a sound choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                                Sorry to hear rufus.
                                Got an email from the U I teach at. No longer going to require vaccines. Even nursing students. i was looking for an out to not teach. This is it. Catholic University. So much for Love your neighbor. No explanation of why, at a time the numbers are surging in this area, this would be a sound choice.
                                Do they accept even a single medicare penny? If so, they won't for much longer.

Comment

Working...
                                X