Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christ I thought I blocked the village idiot but apparently I chose the wrong user name

Comment

• Now, now. He’s just the kind of WASP we need back in the Democratic fold come 2024. **** him off, he’ll sting us by voting Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

I’m really curious what the ‘silent majority’ thinks. There is no doubt the country is much more pro choice but I wonder how many votes it changes.
        I'll entertain this question but only if you agree to never use "silent majority" again. They're outnumbered by at least 8,000,000.

Also, I saw a recent poll that showed something like less than 30% of each state, individually, agrees that abortion should be illegal in all cases.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I'll entertain this question but only if you agree to never use "silent majority" again. They're outnumbered by at least 8,000,000.

Also, I saw a recent poll that showed something like less than 30% of each state, individually, agrees that abortion should be illegal in all cases.
          Does that turn into a big advantage at the ballot box though? I get the impression the people who are most angry are already politically active.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Yeah, but those are the people who spoke up.

You're not counting the tens of millions of the "silent majority", who are, as the name says, silent. And coincidentally, they think exactly like Drew.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Ok, I just realized I'm the idiot here. Serves me right for multitasking.

my brain interpreted "silent majority" for "moral majority"

I'll shut up now.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Does that turn into a big advantage at the ballot box though? I get the impression the people who are most angry are already politically active.
                How many "centerists" are now seeing what the right is capable of doing? This is a pretty easy thing to run on. The r's are actually taking rights away. Could be your guns, next.

Comment

• Excuse me, this is the the thread for the made for TV pandemic with a marketing budget.

Lets get back to discussing how you are not sick but that means you could be sick indefinitely.

Honk

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

How many "centerists" are now seeing what the right is capable of doing? This is a pretty easy thing to run on. The r's are actually taking rights away. Could be your guns, next.
                    Dawned on me that is more applicable to this thread- how many times did r's remove rights from businesses when they wanted to require masks or vaccines? And we can't forget that Florida is breeching a long standing contract with a corporation, too. r's are taking rights away left and right.

Comment

• According to the local news, Maine has the highest infection rate in the nation right now. Crazy.
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Dawned on me that is more applicable to this thread- how many times did r's remove rights from businesses when they wanted to require masks or vaccines? And we can't forget that Florida is breeching a long standing contract with a corporation, too. r's are taking rights away left and right.
                        The right would like you to know that they are very angry how the news was broke. Also there is a nice new shiny coin for sale with Dear Leader's image on it. So Shiny!
                        Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

Well, yeah. "Freedom" means "my ability to control you".
                          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Positivity rate in MA now over 6%. Swansong - what was it when Omicron was at its highest over the winter?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              Positivity rate in MA now over 6%. Swansong - what was it when Omicron was at its highest over the winter?
                              What was the positivity rate for colds and “asymptomatic illness” in May 2019 compared to now?

Also what was hospital data like May 2019 compared to now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                Positivity rate in MA now over 6%. Swansong - what was it when Omicron was at its highest over the winter?
                                Well into the 20's at its peak.

Due to home testing, I think Wastewater data, combined with hospitalizations, is a better indicator of the problem we face than case numbers or even positivity rate.

edit: for those outside of MA, Covidpoops is a great twitter amalgamator.
                                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Working...
                                X