Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    I guess I havent followed the under 5 deal...why are they slow playing?
    This my basic understanding, which may be oversimplified: Moderna says they've got it and are ready. FDA won't do anything until at least Pfizer catches up and they can approve both. Supposedly to avoid confusion.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      I guess I havent followed the under 5 deal...why are they slow playing?
      Well for starters kids in that age group are at Zero risk. In fact people <30 are at zero statistical risk.

So they will need to find a way to spin it. Also, making it look good by not approving right away.

”Vaccinating” a child at zero risk is nothing more than a mental placebo for an adult.

What about protection against severe illness?

No children in the Moderna study became severely sick, the company reports. The company was unable to provide an efficacy estimate for its ability to prevent severe illness.

“You will have trouble doing a trial big enough that is going to find serious illness in the less than 6-year-olds” Offit said.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

This my basic understanding, which may be oversimplified: Moderna says they've got it and are ready. FDA won't do anything until at least Pfizer catches up and they can approve both. Supposedly to avoid confusion.
        Which is insanely confusing.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

Uhhh...what now?
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The FDA complained that they didn't have enough data. Example - there were zero hospitalized vaccinated yoots. And... zero hospitalized unvaccinated yoots in the test cohort. I agree, that it's tough to measure against nothing. But for god's sake kids are absolutely getting Covid and absolutely spreading it. We give kids a number of vaccines for diseases that are more harmful to the adults they pass it on to than they are to the child directly. But hey, why not choose now to reinvent this particular wheel?

The FDA needs to stop out-thinking themselves and focus on their job.
            Last edited by Swansong; 05-02-2022, 10:52 AM.
            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
              The FDA complained that they didn't have enough data. Example - there were zero hospitalized vaccinated yoots. And... zero hospitalized unvaccinated yoots. I agree, that it's tough to measure against nothing. But for god's sake kids are absolutely getting Covid and absolutely spreading it.

The FDA needs to stop out-thinking themselves and focus on their job.
              Covidian Alert, gets two for this one. Honk, Honk.

Kids are at zero statistical risk.

The vaccine provides no benefit to them for respiratory seasonal illness, aka a cold.

The vaccine doesn’t stop infection or stop from spreading.

Comment

• Several people who attended the White House Correspondents’ Dinner on Saturday have tested positive for COVID

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/se...id-11651675269
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  Several people who attended the White House Correspondents’ Dinner on Saturday have tested positive for COVID

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/se...id-11651675269
                  Who gives a ****?
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Who gives a ****?
                    ^^Covidians/Adult Children if the screen tells them too.

weird all vaxed and tested same day.

Comment

Who gives a ****?
                      Did you see the MN data update from May 2nd?

Breakthru report we see that a whopping 76% of cases, 70% of hospitalizations and 83% of deaths were in the fully vaxed. These proportions are at or above the proportion of Minnesotans who are vaxed.

Effectivieness against infection is now at zero.

Comment

Who gives a ****?
                        C'mon. Don't you know, he's got you now, libt@rd.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Expect to see all sorts of diversions and deflections to try to take the air out of the balloon of their assault on women. The Right has to try to skate on this. They have made an enormous mistake -- the dog caught the car.

All the energy just moved from Anti-Choice to Pro-Choice, because it is easier to mobilize anger at an attack than for protection of an existing state of affairs. That is why the Old Right knew they had to constantly run against Roe but never overturn it. It was an evergreen source of fury, activism, and donations.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Expect to see all sorts of diversions and deflections to try to take the air out of the balloon of their assault on women. The Right has to try to skate on this. They have made an enormous mistake -- the dog caught the car.

All the energy just moved from Anti-Choice to Pro-Choice, because it is easier to mobilize anger at an attack than for protection of an existing state of affairs. That is why the Old Right knew they had to constantly run against Roe but never overturn it. It was an evergreen source of fury, activism, and donations.
                            I’m really curious what the ‘silent majority’ thinks. There is no doubt the country is much more pro choice but I wonder how many votes it changes.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              I'm really curious what the 'silent majority' thinks.
                              We wanted to understand what the 'silent majority' thinks, so we talked to three drunk College Republicans in this Orono, ME diner to find out.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

We wanted to understand what the 'silent majority' thinks, so we talked to three drunk College Republicans in this Orono, ME diner to find out.
                                They all said they wished Susan Collins was still 13 so they could bang her.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X