Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I'm shocked by the airline employees. I expect it from the sh-tbirds passengers, but I assumed the poor workers stuck in the cabin with the Dumpies would be in an iron lung.
    ^^Covidan Alert

Comment

• "COVID gives people a life's purpose," says guy who spends all of his free time since it appeared trolling a board he randomly found where he knows no one and no one wants him there.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
        The MBTA did that up here. I take the subway and since going back to work a year ago that's been enforced once on any train I've been on. Granted there's just the motorman and there's 6 cars so I'd imagine he's got better things to do.
        Masks are now optional.
        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          "COVID gives people a life's purpose," says guy who spends all of his free time since it appeared trolling a board he randomly found where he knows no one and no one wants him there.
          Interesting 7 minutes a day.

Try not to let people without a mask over their face bother you to much.

Honk

Comment

"COVID gives people a life's purpose," says guy who spends all of his free time since it appeared trolling a board he randomly found where he knows no one and no one wants him there.
            The maskers are scared to face the glaring lack of support for their psychosis that will now be obvious on every plane and in every airport in the USA

Cult members who would look around and not see a large herd of obedient groupthink zombies wearing facial diaper uniform will then have to face the reality of questioning themselves, for why they blindly carry out such acts

Comment

"COVID gives people a life's purpose".
              There's a million or so Americans who would say otherwise.

If they still had a life to have purpose.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                An acquaintance is flying out of PIT tonight. He reports an estimate of less than 10% of passengers in masks and almost 0% airline/airport employees, except TSA is still 100% masked up.
                I'm sitting in Logan right now. I'd say it's 40/60 masked/unmasked across the board.

Comment

• In fairness though, if my wife wasn't with me, not sure I'd be wearing one right now. Just spent 4 days among crowds at a Bruins game, at the marathon expo, at the finish line of the marathon, in restaurants, and on the T. It's not like the airport is more likely to give it to me than any of those other places, and only place I wore a mask regularly while out and about was on the T.

Again, I didn't get vacced and boosted just to keep wearing a mask for life.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                    In fairness though, if my wife wasn't with me, not sure I'd be wearing one right now. Just spent 4 days among crowds at a Bruins game, at the marathon expo, at the finish line of the marathon, in restaurants, and on the T. It's not like the airport is more likely to give it to me than any of those other places, and only place I wore a mask regularly while out and about was on the T.

Again, I didn't get vacced and boosted just to keep wearing a mask for life.
                    So if a car has seat belts it shouldn’t have any other safety features? Honestly it’s hard for me to understand your attitude(and I know a lot of other people feel same as you.)
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

So if a car has seat belts it shouldn’t have any other safety features? Honestly it’s hard for me to understand your attitude(and I know a lot of other people feel same as you.)
                      No, but you also aren't wearing a crash helmet, a full restraint harness, or a fire suit every time you get in a car, either.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                        Masks are now optional.
                        And that news may be the reason I don't go back to the office.

Comment

• I get masks aren’t fun to wear but if people just wore them in crowded places we would have Covid under control.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

I get masks aren’t fun to wear but if people just wore them in crowded places we would have Covid under control.
                            The public is selfish and lazy and delusional. I mean, they bemoan the erosion of reproductive rights and then turn around and vote for Susan Collins!

You can't fight stupid.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

And that news may be the reason I don't go back to the office.
                              The only time I take the T(I do wear a mask) is to work and the car I was on this am everyone was had a mask on but it's possible they didn't get the news.
                              A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

I get masks aren’t fun to wear but if people just wore them in crowded places we would have Covid under control.
                                Most of us did and did so without complaint. But how long are we supposed to do it so morons and ****wits are safe while they don't? That is why we are still here and I am done protecting them. They can have their freedom all the way to their grave.

And again, for the people upset that others aren't wearing masks...just wear yours if you are uncomfortable. You will still be safe as will the people you need to protect. Ending the mandate doesn't mean you can't wear a mask and masks will be no less effective for you personally. The only difference is now it is a choice not a rule. I am not sure why people on our side seem to not get that. If half the plane or train is unmasked but you are masked you will be fine. You and your loved ones are likely not going to get COVID from your clothes so stay safe and let the others put themselves at risk. If you felt safe enough after vaxxing, boosting and masking in public before you will be just as safe now if you personally change nothing.

Its been two years, and we are starting to sound like the ****wits have been saying we sound. We sound like we want to live in fear forever, and want to keep masked forever. What was the point of all of our sacrifices if, when things are safer, we aren't moving forward? Its time to stop treating the country like children and let them make their own choices for good or for bad. We (including those we care about) will still be safe and at this point that is what matters.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X