Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Of course. They make the best doctors.
    Wins thread.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• My internship is case management for kids with I/DD, and I learned telehealth is ending 4/15. I know some families will not be happy with face to face meetings.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Any Covidians getting their 4th shot?

It appears that not many people are taking the CDC up on their recommended 4th dose...

In the United States: 14% of those who took the 1st MRNA shot refused the 2nd

55% of the fully vaccinated turned down a booster

>95% of the boosted are ignoring the 4th shot

Comment

• Awwwww, Drew's boo has the 'rona.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Awwwww, Drew's boo has the 'rona.
            I’m just glad she didn’t get it until after being able to cast that historic 53rd vote for Ketanji Brown Jackson. We really needed her on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
              My internship is case management for kids with I/DD, and I learned telehealth is ending 4/15. I know some families will not be happy with face to face meetings.
              Who is ending telehealth? Forward-thinking healthcare orgs are fully embracing and investing in it. Virtual visits - either via video or straight up asynchronous - are the future of ambulatory healthcare.
              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

I’m just glad she didn’t get it until after being able to cast that historic 53rd vote for Ketanji Brown Jackson. We really needed her on this one.
                She went way out on a limb with that one to be sure!
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Who is ending telehealth? Forward-thinking healthcare orgs are fully embracing and investing in it. Virtual visits - either via video or straight up asynchronous - are the future of ambulatory healthcare.
                  Ditto. This is the future.
                  Russell Jaslow
                  [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                  U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Awwwww, Drew's boo has the 'rona.
                    I’m ready to be her (naughty) nurse if called upon.

If there is a silver lining to this hopefully it gives her a chance to catch her breath. She has been working really hard in Washington for me and other Mainers and she deserves a break.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

The email I got read something like "MI Public Health Emergency is ending on 4/15 and this organization is going back in person visits."
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• My wife has specifically said she doesn't really think telehealth is a great option for mental health. Not a fan from a therapist POV.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          My wife has specifically said she doesn't really think telehealth is a great option for mental health. Not a fan from a therapist POV.
                          My fiance, who has had regular teletherapy appointments since the pandemic began, is not a big fan either.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            My wife has specifically said she doesn't really think telehealth is a great option for mental health. Not a fan from a therapist POV.
                            But it is better than nothing.

Comment

• It isn't for everyone, for sure. I have no opinion on whether it's good or bad for mental health - I'd defer to the experts.

But overall, it is the future. Not to replace all visits, but ... I'm about to get into my elevator pitch so I'll stop.

Suffice it to say, it's an important tool in the medical toolbelt. It does and will continue to save lives.
                              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• What are people’s thoughts on weddings? There is one we’re supposed to go to in a couple months but not sure what is expected in this brave new world. I’d be happy just to go and wear a mask the whole time but will that potentially upset the bride and groom where it could in theory ruin pictures? Beyond the pictures I know masks are controversial in general and wouldn’t want to cause any drama.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X