Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's weird. I don't even see it bumped.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      It could also be Jebbers or someone you have on ignore commenting.
      What is a cis?

Comment

• Wife and kid tested positive on rapid tests yesterday morning. Mine was negative. They went and got PCR tests later in the day, I had yet to schedule mine. The PCR tests for them came back negative today. Strange.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          It's weird. I don't even see it bumped.
          Really? Huh, it bumps for me.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Me too...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Weird

HealthPartners is one of the largest healthcare providers in Minnesota.

They received $57 million in covid aid.

They added a total of 21 available beds during the pandemic in 2020 while their hospital admissions declined 7%.
              Last edited by Jeb2020; 04-01-2022, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post
                Weird

They added a total of 21 available beds during the pandemic in 2020 while their hospital admissions declined 7%.
                Weird

During a pandemic? Really?

In July of 2020, Health Partners closed 2 clinics and fired 200 health care workers, citing “financial pressures”

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post
                  Weird

Can we officially call, Covid relief, money laundering yet?

Comment

• Weird

Look up any hospital. I’ve looked up the largest as well as local hospitals and almost all of them eliminated icu beds in the heart of the pandemic.

Mount Sinai here 1400 beds 100 icu beds in summer 2020, 700 beds and 50 icu beds summer 2021.

https://data.statesmanjournal.com/co...i-west/330046/

Comment

• I know, it's weird right? Maybe there's, like, a ghost in the thread. A sad, sad ghost that has to quote itself.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        I know, it's weird right? Maybe there's, like, a ghost in the thread. A sad, sad ghost that has to quote itself.
                        New data show 2020 was one of the slowest years in recent history for MN hospitals.

Hospital admissions were down 10%.

Patient days were down 8%. Government aid had to replace lost revenue.

I will see what data I can pull, with respect to "Tik Tok videos created and choreographed" by groups of medical personnel during working hours?

#Heroes
                        #AllinThisTogether #TwoWeeksToFlattenTheCurve
                        #StaySafe

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Really? Huh, it bumps for me.
                          Are you guys accessing it from the forum or the control panel?
                          Code:
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I fail to understand my workplace's Covid rules. Employee's spouse gets Covid, employee quarantines, tests negative, but a few days later has symptoms and tests positive on a Tuesday, stays home all week. Employee tests positive again on Sunday and does not come in. One day later (Monday) employee tests negative and returns on site the following day.
                            Normally I don't like interacting with this employee, but now I'm avoiding them even more. Yesterday they were masked, and I thought the return to work rules said mask for 5 days after testing negative. Today employee is not masked.

I am risk averse and I have a child that is too young to get vaccinated. I don't feel safe with my company's current rules.
                            Someone that had enough virus to test positive 3 days ago is walking all over the plant unmasked.
                            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                            7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• It really should be two consecutive days negative
                              Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                                I fail to understand my workplace's Covid rules. Employee's spouse gets Covid, employee quarantines, tests negative, but a few days later has symptoms and tests positive on a Tuesday, stays home all week. Employee tests positive again on Sunday and does not come in. One day later (Monday) employee tests negative and returns on site the following day.
                                Normally I don't like interacting with this employee, but now I'm avoiding them even more. Yesterday they were masked, and I thought the return to work rules said mask for 5 days after testing negative. Today employee is not masked.

I am risk averse and I have a child that is too young to get vaccinated. I don't feel safe with my company's current rules.
                                Someone that had enough virus to test positive 3 days ago is walking all over the plant unmasked.
                                Double

Honk, Honk

Comment

Working...
                                X