Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With remote work almost encouraged, people will be looking for cheap places to live. I fully expect a purpling of the mountain west over the next decade.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      With remote work almost encouraged, people will be looking for cheap places to live. I fully expect a purpling of the mountain west over the next decade.
      Quickly followed by people whining that the imports are taking away from their white supremacist culture.... (which we see in Texas all the time)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I had to read your response three times before I realized what you were asking (which was perfectly reasonable given the bad chart title)!

No, the chart is just mislabeled.

It's the change in population of COVID cases. It's not people moving.

Edit: LOL, no it's not, it's just what you were thinking. Sorry. It's Friday.

And... scene.

BTW, I agree it would be great if say a half million liberals from Brooklyn moved to WY. Instant 4 GB change in Senators.
        Oh that makes sense thanks :^)
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Oh that makes sense thanks :^)
          Look, I'm an idiot and it's twice as bad on Fridays.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Quickly followed by people whining that the imports are taking away from their white supremacist culture.... (which we see in Texas all the time)
            You can always tell when the Right thinks a state is in decline. Schools start improving.

What has Athens to do with Jerusalem?
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              With remote work almost encouraged, people will be looking for cheap places to live. I fully expect a purpling of the mountain west over the next decade.
              That's why the red states are ramming through their bigot bills NOW. Gotta try and discourage libs from moving and getting involved in state and local politics.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

That's why the red states are ramming through their bigot bills NOW. Gotta try and discourage libs from moving and getting involved in state and local politics.
                Get enough senators and local won't matter
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

They've also started going after the ones that already have gotten involved. Our local Assembly and School Board elections all have conservatives hand picked and all funded from the same "strategy" groups.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Comment

• No doubt you heard this one during omicron: "I got covid but it would have been worse had I not been vaccinated."

Unfalsifiable counterfactuals: the last refuge of someone clinging to an idea even after getting mugged by reality.

Comment

• “SARS-CoV-2-specific neutralising antibody & T-cell responses were retained 12 months after initial infection. Memory T-cell responses to the original strain were not disrupted by new variants.“

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...036-2/fulltext

Comment

• RCTs are so valued because they control for psychosomatic effects with blinded placebos.

Lockdowners once demanded them but now operate with “it would have been worse” logic.

They are happy to embrace Nocebo effects when it confirms their bias.

Comment

• Huh, the board is acting weird again, saying there are new posts here but there's nothing since the 25th. Oh well.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by french rage View Post
                              huh, the board is acting weird again, saying there are new posts here but there's nothing since the 25th. Oh well.
                              lol.
                              Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                Huh, the board is acting weird again, saying there are new posts here but there's nothing since the 25th. Oh well.
                                Strange...I have a similar but different problem. I see new posts but no new content. Just the same crap spouted again.

If only there were some kind of block feature......

/sarcasm I know I could block, but sometimes I get curious to see how absurd things get
                                Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                                wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                                7 B1G
                                7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                                6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                                5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                                5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                                2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                                2 Alaskan

Comment

Working...
                                X