Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, these trolls are flat earthers at this point.Treat them with the same gravity.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
      Yeah, these trolls are flat earthers at this point.Treat them with the same gravity.
      Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

Yeah, these trolls are flat earthers at this point.Treat them with the same gravity.
        I see what you did there...

Comment

^^^year 3 of being afraid of people breathing.

Honk

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Sometimes somebody quotes the derp and it's like a toddler has taken a Dump in the center of the room.

With my new job I forget these people are still out there. ChildWorld just gonna go on until the last syphilitic cough of the last loser.
            According to the CDC, There is a high correlation with those people who can’t let go of their mask and those who sucked their thumb until they had an overbite…

Comment

• Haven't enough people died, jebbers? Seriously? Are you trying to make sure 1,000,000 of your fellow Americans die? How much is enough? Over 1,000 people died yesterday. Which keeps COVID in the top 3 causes of death in the US, and this is at a really good stage. Thanks to people like you, at least 600,000 of your fellow Americans died and probably could have not.

You must be really having fun watching all of those people die in Ukraine.

Get over yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                Haven't enough people died, jebbers? Seriously? Are you trying to make sure 1,000,000 of your fellow Americans die? How much is enough? Over 1,000 people died yesterday. Which keeps COVID in the top 3 causes of death in the US, and this is at a really good stage. Thanks to people like you, at least 600,000 of your fellow Americans died and probably could have not.

You must be really having fun watching all of those people die in Ukraine.

Get over yourself.
                Why admit you're wrong when you can just keep on ****in' that chicken.

History will not be kind to Jeb and his ilk.
                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Pretty sure jebbie's of the opinion that not enough people have died in Ukraine yet.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Oh yeah Jebbers is a full on Putin Fellator...
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Mountain West takin it in the shorts.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Oh yeah Jebbers is a full on Putin Fellator...
                        His mom sucked up all of the other business in town, that was all that was left.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

His mom sucked up all of the other business in town, that was all that was left.
                          Literally.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Mountain West takin it in the shorts.
                            Is that map saying that people from very blue areas are migrating to not so blue areas? If so things could get very interesting depending on who is doing the moving. (we know who moved to Maricopa)
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Is that map saying that people from very blue areas are migrating to not so blue areas? If so things could get very interesting depending on who is doing the moving. (we know who moved to Maricopa)
                              I had to read your response three times before I realized what you were asking (which was perfectly reasonable given the bad chart title)!

No, the chart is just mislabeled.

It's the change in population of COVID cases. It's not people moving.

Edit: LOL, no it's not, it's just what you were thinking. Sorry. It's Friday.

And... scene.

BTW, I agree it would be great if say a half million liberals from Brooklyn moved to WY. Instant 4 GB change in Senators.
                              Last edited by Kepler; 03-25-2022, 11:51 AM.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Former NYC City Council chairman who fought to keep schools closed is now collecting $18,000 per month to help an NBA team lobby for an exemption from vaccine mandates.

I feel like we learn more about The Science every day.

Comment

Working...
                                X