Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Wait for it ....
    Waaaaaait for it ...

It'll be along about 10-12 weeks before the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November.
    I didn't even see this disingenuous bit of nonsense from you. My mistake (again) for bothering to engage.

Of course we're going to get a fall bump, because of human behavior and the still-not-quite-understood-observations that some viruses do "better" in colder months. Is the flu season political because it starts before elections?

Don't answer that.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Looks like my number has come up....

Had a sore throat Saturday and that developed into a full on cough with stuffed sinuses yesterday. Getting a rapid test here in an hour...

Since I've been working 56-58 hour weeks for the past 6 months, it's hard to tell if this is actually COVID or that I'm just rundown from working in a refrigerated facility (this happens 1-2 times/year when we go on these massive OT streaks). So we'll see....
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

I didn't even see this disingenuous bit of nonsense from you. My mistake (again) for bothering to engage.

Of course we're going to get a fall bump, because of human behavior and the still-not-quite-understood-observations that some viruses do "better" in colder months. Is the flu season political because it starts before elections?

Don't answer that.
        No, no, it will happen because those evil Dems make it up. Because if another variant did appear and require additional restrictions, it would totally help the Dems at this point.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Will we get a fall bump? Yup, just like any endemic we live with already.

The question was "named" variant: I expect one in the timeframe I noted. It's my cynical nature (that has served me well throughout this).

For the record, the guy who "did nothing" turned over vaccines to the current guy and yet the current guy has a bigger deaths count. Either the vaccines turned over are a fail, or the current guy didn't get it done with the tools given.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Will we get a fall bump? Yup, just like any endemic we live with already.

The question was "named" variant: I expect one in the timeframe I noted. It's my cynical nature (that has served me well throughout this).

For the record, the guy who "did nothing" turned over vaccines to the current guy and yet the current guy has a bigger deaths count. Either the vaccines turned over are a fail, or the current guy didn't get it done with the tools given.
            Right, because these people are going to listen to President Biden?

Just more disingenuous crap from you. Be better.

Comment

• Also, consider that the WHO is the arbiter of variant naming/management, and they don't give two flying ****s who wins in the US 2022 midterm election, and then think again about how stupid that statement you made was.

Comment

Will we get a fall bump? Yup, just like any endemic we live with already.

Or you're a blithering idiot.

It's a lot harder for virus infections to go from zero to a certain number than it is when you already have tens of millions of your population infected and spreading it.

But you keep on being you. ****ing idiot.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• No big deal https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-022-04569-5
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• And yet 314 of ND's 2211 deaths were folks who were vaccinated and/or boosted.

Source: https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-c...onavirus-cases (Breakthrough tab)
                    Last edited by The Sicatoka; 03-07-2022, 11:07 AM.
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

And yet 314 of ND's 2211 deaths were folks who were vaccinated and/or boosted.
                      And as you've already been so gracious to point out, they were old and frail and no longer useful to society. Probably with a plethora of ailments and comorbidities.

The point still stands. Effin' idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

But you keep on being you. ****ing idiot.
                        As you, as always.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Oooh, you got me.

Accept your spanking and disappear from the board for another few months, until you glom on to another piece of wingnut drivel you just have to share.

K'thanks, bye.

Comment

And yet 314 of ND's 2211 deaths were folks who were vaccinated and/or boosted.

Source: https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-c...onavirus-cases (Breakthrough tab)
                            And?

Are you trying to suggest that vaccines are not effective? I see a significant reduction of deaths when vaccinated. Dunno about you.

You've already tried to tie the next wave to a political date. Yay.

Or are you trying to make a pathetic argument that getting the vaccine is dangerous, like you buds like to think?

One thing I see in ND's data- if you get tested positive for Covid, you have a `1% chance of dying. Which happens to be slightly better than the rest of the country. I'm sure you are proud of that- who cares that those +2000 people were real, and had real relatives and friends, some may even have been positive additions to your economy. Fun to note, though, far worse than California- which was <1% chance.

Comment

that's your conclusion? Ok. No point in trying to re-show the obvious.

I doubt that many of the people who died in the second half of 2021 and so far in 2022 would have voted democrat, anyway.

Comment

• What is the point of ignoring someone if you are all just gonna quote him?

Better question...why are you even having the discussion he is not doing it in good faith? Stop taking the bait.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X