Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under 50 cases/day/100k in my county - haven't seen that since before Delta, so we're basically done here. The only masks I see any more are on medical personnel and store employees.
    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• With the release of the initial Pfizer data, health officials in America are beginning the slowly walk back, while in a not-so-distant country, some are resigning. This should be interesting.

Comment

• Lmao. “Trust The Science” has turned into the Science is Grey.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlexThomp...10656056397831

Strikingly frank answer from CDC director Walensky on them being too bullish on vaccines early on “Nobody said ‘waning’ when this vaccine is going to work, ‘oh well maybe it’ll wear off.’ Nobody said ‘well, what if…it’s not as potent against the next variant’”

She continues: “I have frequently said ‘we’re going to lead with the science’…I think public heard that as ‘science is foolproof. Science is black and white.’…The truth is science is grey. And science is not always immediate.“

Comment

• “We don’t know what we are doing but here is a punch line that all the Covidians will go around spewing like morons, “Trust The Science.””

Pfizer Covid vaccine was just 12% effective against omicron in kids 5 to 11, study finds

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/28/pfiz...udy-finds.html

Comment

• Love the spits on the grave of my relative who died because of not receiving the shot. Thanks. Needed that today.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Love the spits on the grave of my relative who died because of not receiving the shot. Thanks. Needed that today.
              ???
              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• I'm guessing Jebbers did a drive-by. This was at the top of my feed a couple times yesterday, but no new postings had shown up, so I was assuming he'd dropped another of his kernels of wisdom.

Luckily, I don't have to see them anymore.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  The fact there isnt a named variant out there right now to replace Omicron means we should get a nice reprieve.
                  Yeah, agree. BA.2 isn't different enough from Omicron BA.1 to be its own variant and, other than causing a possible slowing of the decline, doesn't seem to be any kind of reset.

Comment

• Admittedly a small subset (about 715k), but ND had 2211 deaths to date; of those 1194 (54%) were in the 80+ age bracket.

Given the mean age of death in ND is 79.7 years, and more than half (54%) of Covid deaths in ND happened after age 79.7, ...

Covid raised the mean age of death in ND.
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      The fact there isnt a named variant out there right now to replace Omicron means we should get a nice reprieve.
                      Wait for it ....
                      Waaaaaait for it ...

It'll be along about 10-12 weeks before the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                        Admittedly a small subset (about 715k), but ND had 2211 deaths to date; of those 1194 (54%) were in the 80+ age bracket.

Given the mean age of death in ND is 79.7 years, and more than half (54%) of Covid deaths in ND happened after age 79.7, ...

Covid raised the mean age of death in ND.
                        In MA, Omicron lead the average age of death (on a weekly average) from the low 70's to high 70's. I'd imagine it had a notable impact on overall average age as well.

Do you have numbers by month? Would be interesting to see what Omicron's done to the national average.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                          Do you have numbers by month?
                          First link in post, Outcomes tab, deaths by month, and by age group, are bar charts.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

First link in post, Outcomes tab, deaths by month, and by age group, are bar charts.
                            Can you combine tables? I can get deeper into deaths by month and into deaths by age group, but I can't find a way to do month by age group.

Comment

• Shameless.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Wait for it ....
                                Waaaaaait for it ...

It'll be along about 10-12 weeks before the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November.
                                Because this pandemic is political more than it has killed people. Got it.

Your boy had his chance, and decided to kill people as opposed to snuff it out ASAP. Since then, they have doubled down on murdering people.

This pandemic has been political for dumb people like you.

Comment

Working...
                                X